Workable makes software to help companies find and hire great people. We get recruiting and its role in building healthy workplaces — which is why we’re proud more than 20,000 teams around the world use Workable to do exactly that.
And while we take recruiting seriously, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. At Workable, you’ll find smart people who have fun, learn and innovate, and help others do the same. We brainstorm, we laugh, and, occasionally, we party (there’s a lot to celebrate), but we also appreciate people’s need for quiet time and focused work. We respect everyone, we hire the best, and make sure every experience is special.
We’re growing fast, in both headcount and revenue, and we’re looking for a Director of Enterprise Sales to lead the newly created Enterprise Sales Team in Europe. As the Lead for this team, you'll report directly to our SVP of Sales based in Boston. There are two main facets to this role: building and nurturing the team; and ensuring the team’s performance and output meet the company’s overall goals.
The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of sales experience in a SaaS company, selling into large organizations, has sold multiple six figure deals, and 2-3 years of sales management experience.
- Own and hit/exceed quarterly and annual new business sales targets for the European Enterprise Team
- Manage a team of Enterprise Account Executives to develop strategic territory plans to achieve targets and expand Workable’s customer base
- Lead by example, spending significant time interacting with potential customers, playing an active role in presenting Workable’s value, progressing and closing deals
- Ability to attract, hire, motivate and retain top talent
- Performance Management - including the coaching, support and career development for individuals
- Accountable for pipeline and forecasting management and accuracy
- Develop strong internal relationships with supporting teams including Business Development, Sales Operations and Enablement, and Mid-Market Sales
- Create effective internal partnership skills with Account Management, Product Marketing, and Technical Services departments
- Proactively attend Talent Acquisition events in person within Europe
- Travel 20% of time
- 5-7+ years sales experience from a SaaS company, with at least 2-3 years in sales management
- Experience selling end-end complex deals (>£50k) into larger organizations (200 employees plus)
- Demonstrated success in recruiting and scaling regional sales teams
- Superb presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce
- Experience analysing performance to identify areas of improvement / sales optimisation
- A commitment to ‘customer delight’
Bonus points for:
- Recruiting Industry / HCM Experience
- Business proficient in French, German, Spanish or Portugese
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering:
- Pension Plan
- Mobile Plan
- Private Medical insurance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Apple gear, and access to the best productivity and training tools
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Salary range £900,000 — 175,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Junior R&D Tax Consultant - Technology at The Accountancy Cloud
- Senior Product Designer at ZOE
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Business Developer at The Nature Boys
- Growth Marketing Manager at Finance Unlocked
- Marketing Analyst at Vitl
- Customer & Community Associate at Argent
- Senior Developer / Team Lead at Spork Digital Ltd
- Business Development Manager - Space Hunter at Appear Here
- Graduate Brand Account Manager at Appear Here