The Individual Giving team is a small team full of ideas and really excited to begin rejuvenating the programme after a break in activity. Currently a team of two, it’s made up of the Legacy Manager and the Individual Giving Manager, who will be managing this role. This is an environment where you can expect to own and lead on projects, as well as working on a variety of other Individual Giving priorities.
You will be project managing, with assistance, the launch of a new e-commerce platform in spring 2019 and then responsible for its day to day management once live, working with digital and ICT to ensure smooth provision. The launch will be an exciting project where you will need to consult our external and internal audiences in order to propose and source creative and innovative stock ideas. This will involve meeting with volunteers, our ambassadors and internal stakeholders such as our Sports Team. You will work closely with the Individual Giving Manager and other Senior Management in order to reinvent Bloodwise’s online retail identity. You will have a passion for e-commerce, digital and have experience in working in charity trading or other online retail companies.
Bloodwise can offer you flexible working and the advantage of working from home. We will also consider applications for a part-time basis, subject to discussion during interview.
Salary range £25,851 — 30,595
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- E-commerce Sales Representative Internship at SuperBath
- Online Marketing - Graphic Design Internship at SuperBath
- Marketing Manager at We Make Websites
- Solutions Consultant at We Make Websites
- Digital Agency Project Coordinator at Hallway Studios
- Senior Product Designer at Made by Many
- Full Stack Developer at CampaignAmp
- Full-Stack Engineer at Trouva
- Software engineer (all levels) at Trussle
- UX/UI Designer at Series Eight