The Individual Giving team is a small team full of ideas and really excited to begin rejuvenating the programme after a break in activity. Currently a team of two, it’s made up of the Legacy Manager and the Individual Giving Manager, who will be managing this role. This is an environment where you can expect to own and lead on projects, as well as working on a variety of other Individual Giving priorities.
You will be project managing, with assistance, the launch of a new e-commerce platform in spring 2019 and then responsible for its day to day management once live, working with digital and ICT to ensure smooth provision. The launch will be an exciting project where you will need to consult our external and internal audiences in order to propose and source creative and innovative stock ideas. This will involve meeting with volunteers, our ambassadors and internal stakeholders such as our Sports Team. You will work closely with the Individual Giving Manager and other Senior Management in order to reinvent Bloodwise’s online retail identity. You will have a passion for e-commerce, digital and have experience in working in charity trading or other online retail companies.
Bloodwise can offer you flexible working and the advantage of working from home. We will also consider applications for a part-time basis, subject to discussion during interview.
Salary range £25,851 — 30,595
More like this
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Back-end developer at Browser
- Director of Education at Nomad MBA
- Lead Software Engineer - with CTO potential at Grow Biotech plc
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Executive Assistant at Lyvly
- Customer Service Executive at Lyvly
- Strategic Business Development Manager at Gravity Sketch
- Software Engineer at Alterest
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites