Staycation is a booking platform offering 24-hour getaways in your city’s best luxury hotels.
Every Sunday, we create experiences exclusively designed for Londoners in London’s best 4* and 5* hotels, with deals up to 70% off.
Our ambition: to create a new format of short stays, just around the corner.
Following a successful first year in Paris, Staycation is about to launch in London, and we would love to have you on board.
Staycation has been awarded the B2C Start-up of the year 2018 award by the Paris Region.
As a UK Country Manager intern, you will be based in Paris and work directly with the founders on the following missions for our London Market :
* Management of the platform: hotel coordination, inventory tracking, customer satisfaction
* Business strategy: market studies, competitive analysis, performance tracking
* Marketing strategy: coordination of the editorial and creative work to implement the experiences on the platform.
Business School or Bachelor’s degree and above.
* You are eager to work in a young start-up environment
* You are creative, curious and have a strong digital culture
* You are friendly and enjoy teamwork
* You are organized and rigorous
Salary depending on the profile.
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at CAST
- Chief Marketing Officer (B2B SaaS) at Intruder
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Front-end developer at Browser
- Software Engineer at Orkestro
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Senior Product Designer at Medopad
- Junior Project Manager at Lattimore and Friends
- Back-end developer (python) at Stasher
- Implementation Engineer at re:infer