Staycation is a booking platform offering 24-hour getaways in your city’s best luxury hotels.
Every Sunday, we create experiences exclusively designed for Londoners in London’s best 4* and 5* hotels, with deals up to 70% off.
Our ambition: to create a new format of short stays, just around the corner.
Following a successful first year in Paris, Staycation is about to launch in London, and we would love to have you on board.
Staycation has been awarded the B2C Start-up of the year 2018 award by the Paris Region.
As an E-commerce Manager intern, you will be based in Paris and work directly with the founders on the following missions:
* Management of the platform: hotel coordination, inventory tracking, customer satisfaction
* Business strategy: market studies, competitive analysis, performance tracking
* Marketing strategy: coordination of the editorial and creative work to implement the experiences on the platform.
Available January - July 2019
Business School or Bachelor’s degree and above.
* You are eager to work in a young start-up environment
* You are creative, curious and have a strong digital culture
* You are friendly and enjoy teamwork
* You are organized and rigorous
Salary depending on the profile.
More like this
- Experienced Software Developer at Dexda
- Web Developer at Flash Pack
- Operations Associate at Lyvly
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Community Manager at Trussle
- Back End Developer at TVF Media
- Test Engineer at QuantSpark Ltd
- Full stack Developer at QuantSpark Ltd