We Make Websites are a Shopify Plus only agency with offices in New York and London. Our team of 60+ design and develop e-commerce sites for some of the world's largest companies. Brands including: Hasbro, Crabtree & Evelyn, BBC, Aarmy, Paul Valentine, David Beckham Eyewear, Bulletproof, Revant Optics, Missoma, Harper Collins and The Economist.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Solutions Consultant, you’ll sit at the intersection between our Sales, Delivery, Technology and UX teams, working with our clients to architect smart solutions to their ecommerce requirements.
- Being introduced to clients during 'pre sales' to understand their tech objectives, research and provide solution options.
- Running discovery sessions to work with new clients on the scope of their project. Making suggestions on architecture and fully scoping out all of the clients needs in relation to the contract.
- Consulting on ERP integrations, fulfilment partners, payment integrations and processes. Anything that affects how our clients run their ecommerce operations.
- An expert of all things Shopify. Be a source of knowledge on new features, apps and products that we can use to keep up with the needs of our clients.
- Working with clients to migrate from their existing platform to Shopify Plus. Ensuring all data is setup correctly no matter where the data is being pulled from. This could be hands-on with the tools or in a consultancy capacity.
- Working with integration platforms (e.g. iPaaS) to deliver robust system integrations between Shopify and ERPs, OMS, PIM, WMS and other third-parties.
- Working with project managers to support/consult on timelines, process and third party integrations.
- Researching new and upcoming changes in Shopify and the broader ecommerce ecosystem, to ensure we are ahead of the curve with technical and platform advances. Then using this knowledge to commercially evaluate how we should implement them in our processes.
- Manage our wiki entries for third party processes, integrations and apps.
- Working across all departments internally to ensure the project process is efficient and commercially successful.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You’ll be a big picture thinker, understanding all aspects of an e-commerce project. But at the same time, you’ll also love getting into the details on specific client issues.
- You’ll have a knack for spotting problems or potential pitfalls in a project, flagging them early in the process.
- You’ll thrive on solving problems and have a need for knowledge — no matter what the question or problem, you will find the solution.
- You’ll have experience of working with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- You’ll have confidence to present big concepts and technical details to both your colleagues and clients; communication skills will be one of your strengths.
- You will have an understanding of ERP’s, OMS, WMS, PIM, Multi-store (Multi-language, Multi-currency, Local payment providers)
- You will be passionate about all things tech, digital, design and e-commerce.
- You will be comfortable with the concept of change and working in a fast paced environment.
- You will relish the opportunity to enter a growth stage company and carve out your own niche.
- You will be a smart, proactive, fast-learning team player with a ‘can do’ attitude!
Bonus points if you have...
- Experience working with the Shopify platform
- Experience working with other e-commerce platforms, such as Magento, Hybris, or Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Experience of migrating an online-store from one platform to another.
- Understanding of development processes and languages (HTML, SCSS, JS).
- Experience of working with iPaaS / middleware tools
- Experience with headless architectures
- Salary based on experience.
- 20 days holiday paid + your birthday + 8 bank holidays + 1.5 additional days per year served, uncapped.
- Fun, challenging projects for interesting, creative clients.
- Discounted gym memberships, food, entertainment and travel.
- Flexible working: remote, in-office or some combination of the two. **
- An inspiring, comfortable and social office on Leather Lane market in Farringdon with good transport connections and a secure, onsite, bike shed.**
- We’re a social bunch so expect to have fun with drinks, monthly team outings and an annual company-wide event.
- The opportunity to travel to and work at our NYC office.
- We invest in our team and aim to provide anything you need to expand and nurture your skills including training and equipment. We also reward talent and leadership skills, with a clear promotion path for those who excel.
- Free tea, coffee, fruit and snacks. Think in-office tuck shop level of snacks, only free. **
** A note about Covid-19: To ensure the safety of our team, we're currently operating as a fully remote company. We will reopen the office when we feel it's safe to do so, giving people the option to work fully in-office, fully remote or some combination of the two.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
No recruiters, please.
More like this
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- [Java/Kotlin] Software Engineer at Claimer
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Web Developers – Front-end / Full-stack at Artlogic
- Director of Business Development at Fleksy by Thingthing Ltd.
- Full Stack Engineer at Unmind
- Growth Marketing Lead at Grapevine
- Rockstar Commercial Director at Wishu
- Product Marketing Manager at Caravelo
- Product Manager at Steer73