Create + Adapt are the first subscription based talent acquisition and employer brand partner. With a curiosity to break things, we're a tribe of doers determined to reinvent recruitment. Together, we help transformational brands scale sustainably through building a culture-first approach to recruitment.
Our team has experienced the world of sales-driven recruitment and have always begged the question - there’s got to be another way? We wanted to make partners out of clients and friends out of our candidates. We couldn’t find one, so we built it. Now we’re in a world we love and we’re here to stay. We’re not working in recruitment; we’re working on it. Our model provides scaling businesses, like ourselves, with the unique support they need to develop their rapidly growing team. Think of us as the Spotify for hiring; you can start, pause or stop at any time.
Our vision is to revolutionise the hiring journey!
As an Employer Brand + Culture Partner, you will play a pivotal role in driving value to our existing customers whilst helping grow Create + Adapt. You'll be leading projects directly with our portfolio of transformational brands to bring their culture to life, and help them to attract and hire the right talent.
You’ll drive innovative and relevant solutions ranging from team workshops, culture assessments, developing EVP and employer branding campaigns, and designing innovative attraction strategies.
- Implement exceptional employer branding strategies and culture development for our customers: understanding their brand story, culture and hiring pain points to map out ideas on how we can help, and what the (real) customer demands are.
- Lead projects to enhance the employer brand of our customers from on boarding through to implementation developing campaigns, programs and events that build brand awareness.
- Be a great storyteller and writer, and create innovative content yourself as well as enlist internal and external content creators.
- Attract, develop and maintain new talent communities through project managing a program of innovative event formats, developing engaging content and co-ordinating activities across multiple channels.
- Be a voice in the community: strengthening and promoting CANDA’s employer brand through delivering programs and providing opportunities for community building and networking throughout.
- Developing and maintaining partnerships with educational and governmental institutions, as well as Inclusion & Diversity associations and communities.
- Manage digital marketing activities through various channels, using data analytics and business intelligence to monitor, assess and report on marketing effectiveness.
- Develop strategies for continuous improvement, optimisation and retention of our customers.
- Experience in delivering Employer Branding projects either in-house or agency.
- A demonstrable interest in social media and emerging communication channels.
- You’ll be a creative thinker and ready to push boundaries.
- Strong copywriting skills, you are able to write both any kind of social media post and any kind of text for different target audiences.
- Strong event management, organisational, and problem-solving skills.
- Proven record of setting up, developing or managing social media accounts.
- Analytically and commercially minded, with experience of using data to measure success.
- The ability to #remainnimble is essential in our fast moving working environment.
- Confident in building and managing relationships with customers.
- Candidate experience is at the heart of what you do.
- The words challenge, influence and ownership are pillars of your work ethic.
- A sense of humour is essential, we don’t compromise on this.
Why join us?
- An opportunity to work with some of the most transformational brands in the market.
- Autonomous and flexible work style - be your own leader.
- Weekly Team Jams where we #createhustleadapt.
- Frequent socials including monthly pub quiz, team sports days (join our netball team!), drinks, dinners, and charity projects.
- Regular knowledge-sharing sessions.
- All of the latest tools you need to get the job done.
- A culture of learning: we’re growing pretty darn fast and give you the chance to shape your role as we do.
- Pension plan with a 4% employer contribution.
- 30 days’ holiday a year (plus UK public holidays), and we encourage you to use them all up!
Salary range £22,000 — 30,000
Super charged attitude to help us build and grow
More like this
- Back-end Developer at Rotageek Ltd
- Ruby on Rails Developer (CET - Remote) at Clevertech
- Senior Developers at VirtualSystems Limited
- Community Partner at Pirate Studios
- Technical Lead at Flynotes
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Talented Fullstack Ruby Developer at Homeshift
- Full Stack Developer at Zappar
- Customer Success Associate at OurPath
- Head of Design at OurPath