Are you the one?
A passionate person willing to do things differently? Cool, read more! Lifetime opportunity. Here. Now. Yes, that's how we fight short attention span. Enthusiasts disrupting the data world big time. That's us.
#DoMoreWithData. Cool hashtag. Our mantra.
- Fluent in English (Each other language on top is a door opener to new markets!)
- Brimming over with enterprise sales experience with SaaS expertise highly welcome
- A team player rather than team leader. A role model for others
- Cloud-based mindset enabled
- Social media native individual (FB, TW, IG, blog...)
- Instant messaging bring sugar (WhatsApp, Messenger, Hangouts...)
- Slack, Trello, Google Apps, Skype don’t sound like swear words
- A true salesperson from head to toes
- There's an opportunity in everything
- Generating leads by all means possible is sexy & irresistible
- Have you ever heard about CRM?
- Clients, clients, clients... Did we mention clients?
- Not thinking corporatey, are you?
- It's not just a job, it's a hobby. Passion is a must here
- Self-management techniques refresher highly recommended
- We don't overpromise but always try to deliver that little extra
What you would be doing:
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel Keboola's Enterprise Pipeline and Growth in Europe.
- Schedule and run meetings and product demos with Solution Architects...
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using CRM
- Exceed monthly/quarterly quotas for Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs)
- Enjoy conducting high-level discovery meetings with Senior Executives (C-Level, Heads of Dept) in target companies
- Utilize business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling events, and develop accounts
- Outbound prospecting to companies via cold calling, email, marketing campaigns, networking etc
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Keboola Connection platform
- Collaborate with and leverage teammates (Sales and Tech delivery teams) to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities in regional areas
- Cutting edge technology to be loved
- Opportunity to shape data industry future
- Work/life balance that's not a bs bullet point
- Work with us, work from home, work from anywhere
- Decision-making freedom. Yes, you read that right
- A team of weirdos that’s not to miss ;)
Imagine a place where you can be who you are, no masks needed. In fact, being yourself is required. We believe people perform best when they don't have to pretend anything to anyone, utilising their strongest abilities to full potential.
Imagine a place where you are your only manager, with no one telling you what to do or when. Feel free to take a nap, skate in the park or Instagram nearby park if you feel like it. Having your work done is all that matters, the rest is up to you.
Imagine a place where you learn something new every day. Because you want to. Because there's always something new to learn about and because you want to be better than yesterday. On your own, because you can.
Sounds like a dream come true and opportunity not to miss? Then stop imagining and apply now :)
Salary range £60,000 — 70,000
Dependent on previous experiences in a similar role and the data industry
More like this
- Solutions Consultant at We Make Websites
- Success Coach at Expensify
- Junior Analyst at BrickVest
- Product Lead at Plural AI
- Guest Sales Executive at The Plum Guide
- Account Executive at Sideways 6
- Business Development Associate at The Plum Guide
- Talent Entrepreneur at Create + Adapt
- Software engineer (all levels) at Trussle
- Marketing Manager at We Make Websites