What if you could be part of a global real estate organisation but also be your own boss?
What if you could benefit from a wealth of support, training and technology?
Imagine building such strong relations in your area that you became people’s go-to property person for life.
At Keller Williams UK we don’t operate a transactional estate agency; our model is based on relationships. Relationships are at the heart of everything we do; they built trust, create referrals, and allow you to create a personal business you are proud of.
The way in which business is done in the UK is changing; there is a need from consumers to know and trust their supplier or producer. Small businesses and boutique stores are seeing the benefit of this unfolding change. Our relationship focus within estate agency fits perfectly into this growing revolution.
By joining us you will become one of over 180,000 agents in 38 countries all devoted to giving their clients an exceptional experience today, tomorrow and for the years to come. Just as we want our clients to be with us for a lifetime, Gary Keller wanted to create a company that all would want to join but none would leave.
How do you think it would feel to be part of a global business, yet have flexibility and autonomy?
Navigate your future today.
Salary range £50,000 — 100,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Junior R&D Tax Consultant - Technology at The Accountancy Cloud
- Senior Product Designer at ZOE
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Full Stack Developer at Ayima
- Business Developer at The Nature Boys
- Growth Marketing Manager at Finance Unlocked
- Marketing Analyst at Vitl
- Gambling Content Writer/Copywriter (m/w/d) at CasinoNow UK
- Customer & Community Associate at Argent
- Senior Developer / Team Lead at Spork Digital Ltd