About Legal Geek
Legal Geek is a young and ambitious event business in London. We organise LegalTech start-up conferences and meetups around the world.
Our flagship event [The Legal Geek Conference] has grown over three years from 500 > 1000 > 2000 attendees from 40 countries. We have recently launched into New York and we are planning more international expansion over the coming year. We also run a dedicated not-for-profit called Law for Good which supports legal charities. Learn more about us.
You will be responsible for ensuring our event speaker content is topical, interesting, relevant and engaging. Alongside this, creating digital content and news to drive web traffic and promote Legal Geek.
This is a full-time role in our Shoreditch office.
- Writing digital content and news to support events
- Researching speakers
- Planning the agenda of events
- Attending events and conferences
- Liaising with and briefing speakers
- Ensuring event content is topical and useful
- Optimising digital content for SEO
- Social media management [Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram]
- Comfortable using technology and a quick learner
- Writing digital content and news in a timely manner
- Confident to attend events and network
- High degree of organisation
- Ability to work in a small team and self-motivated
- Understanding the legal tech market useful but not essential
- You will be joining a small team where you can have a big impact
- We regularly get together for team outings and away days
- Casual working environment with office dog
More like this
- Software Engineer – Customer Success at ev.energy
- Entrepreneurs at Koble
- Full Stack Engineer (m/f/d) at Webgears Group
- Tech Lead at InsideOut
- Product Manager at SH:24
- Senior Full Stack Engineer (Ruby) at SH:24
- Sales Intern at Hardware Pioneers
- Growth Lead / Growth Marketing Manager at Moonsift
- Full Stack Developer at Do Nation
- Head of Client Services at We Make Websites