Funzing.com, London's most exciting start-up (or the 'Airbnb of Experiences' as some may call us) is growing and we are looking for the next Dream Builder & Project Manager to join our team based in Shoreditch. The role is specific related to Lecture and Large scale event planning and creating and requires both creative and logistical skills. To see similar events we did in the past look for 'LDN Talks @ Night'
Who are we looking for?
- Full time applicant, Experience in the events industry
- Hands-on and assertive individual
- Super creative and able to organize the best events around LDN Town!
- Experience in a marketplace website/Sharing economy environment
* Planning of creative concepts for large scale events and lectures
* Reaching out and putting together these events including logistics
* Maintaining relationships with venues, hosts and speakers
* Working on Creative and Marketing aspects for the event
* Successful execution of these lectures on a weekly/daily basis
Please send your CV's to [email protected]
Salary range £25,000 — 30,000
Depending on experience with similar platforms
More like this
- Social Media Manager at WiseAlpha Technologies
- Programme Manager at Collider
- Technical Lead at Urban Intelligence
- Marketing and customer care manager at FitMiBODY
- Sales Executive at Campusboard
- Technical lead/Architect at *Research
- CoFo, not a MoFo, with MoJo, and not a BoJo at Growing Digital Agency in London
- Junior Project Manager (German Speaking) at Kasko Ltd
- Junior mobile app developer at Cotham Technologies