At Contagious we believe that brave, innovative marketing creativity is the best way for brands to gain an advantage over the competition. Companies use our online research platform, consultancy, quarterly publication and live events to gain strategic insight and inspiration from across the globe to help them achieve best in class marketing for their brand.
We are a small, but fast-growing company and have offices in London, New York, Singapore and Sao Paulo. We work with global brands, creative agencies, start-ups, governments and organisations who embrace transformational change and the power of creativity. Our clients include; Nike, Heineken, Ogilvy and more.
We’ve got an exciting opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join us at our London office based in Farringdon. We’re a fun, sociable bunch who are passionate about what we do, so if you’re a great self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude and an entrepreneurial mind-set then we’d love to hear from you.
In this Marketing Executive role, you can expect a variety of tasks - from managing email and social media campaigns that increase brand awareness and drive demand for our services, to supporting with the organisation and marketing of our industry renowned events including the repeatedly sold out Most Contagious.
· Plan and execute our email marketing campaigns taking responsibility for writing briefs, creative development and results reporting.
· Support Head of Marketing in planning and evolving the social media strategy and take responsibility for execution across all platforms including: Twitter, Linked In, Facebook, Instagram, You Tube, Snapchat.
· Run regular campaign results analysis to evaluate effectiveness and continually optimise future activity.
· Manage PPC campaigns, monitoring performance and ROI.
· Manage updates to the company website (including content and video creation) and support on the wider project to update the site.
· Manage the creation and production of all marketing materials (printed, videos, webinars) to support our sales and events teams.
· Support with the development of the company PR programme.
· Act as Brand Guardian to ensure all marketing communications are on brand and are consistent across all channels and touch points.
· Sourcing and managing venues.
· Researching, identifying and inviting high-profile speakers.
· Handling queries from a range of stakeholders e.g. delegates, sponsors, exhibitors.
· Handling all bookings via Eventbrite.
· Assisting onsite to run high-profile events.
· Assist with budget management to ensure effective use of spend and manage all budget related admin.
· Manage all administrative duties associated with the role in an efficient and productive manner.
· Support Head of Marketing and Head of Events on special projects as and when required.
· A relevant degree with a 2:1.
· Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a similar marketing role.
· Strong digital marketing experience including managing email and social media platforms (Google Analytics, Hubspot, MailChimp, Survey Monkey or similar)
· SEO and PPC experience
· Events management and delivery experience
· Some PR experience
· Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal including copywriting skills.
· Excellent organisational skills, time management and the ability to prioritise workload.
· Good attention to detail
· Good numerical and IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
· Confident using data to evaluate, analyse and report back on campaign success
Who we’re looking for:
· An enthusiastic individual, willing to learn and has a passion for marketing
· Results driven
· A team player and a willingness to work in a small hardworking team
What’s on offer
· Competitive salary
· Great office location in Farringdon - right next to the famous Leather Lane street food market
· Attend our industry leading events which attract leading creative/media agencies and big brands
· Regular company lunch and learn sessions on inspiring topics
· Fresh fruit delivered to the office twice a week
More like this
- Global Events Marketing Co-ordinator at SaaScribe Media LTD
- Growth Marketing Lead at Gamar
- Campaign Coordinator at Tailify
- Account Development Executive at Contagious Communications
- Startup Scouting Internship (Paid) at unbound London
- Community Manager at Finimize
- Growth Marketing Intern at Gamar
- Business Development Manager - HR Tech Startup at Altroo
- Talent & Celebrity Booking at Funzing
- Junior Sales Executive at Gamar Ltd