You are curious, and sick to death of spamming outbound recruitment messages to candidates on LinkedIn.
We get it, and we love that. Every recruiting position you’ve ever held has been interesting to you, but it’s always felt a little too much like grunt work when you get into it. You’re interested in meeting people, constantly building out your network, and offering great candidates in your network the opportunity of a lifetime.
You want freedom, opportunity, a place to learn and a time to shine. A way to meet and engage with clients learn about new business opportunities, on their terms.
You're one of those people who tries to keep your introduction of your company short, so that you could hear all about the people you’re talking to. You ask questions, find opportunities and gaps in knowledge, and try to bridge the gap between what people need and what you have learned (and can offer).
If you're for that kind of challenge, get in touch.
• a candidate-centric, empathetic mindset
• ability to soak up knowledge...
• ...and transfer it, simply and effectively
Your colleagues say you:
• are easy to work with
• are always on top of the latest tech/apps/trends
• think laterally
• are driven but...
• ...don't have sharp elbows
• are a person they would also enjoy going to the movies or having a coffee with
Your mom says that you:
• have been reading the business section of the newspaper since you were 10
• are an inventor at heart
• get your hands dirty
What’s in it for you:
• you get a competitive salary, commissions, and full autonomy
• a complete crash course on early stage startups, investment, and the tech sector (if you need it!)
• a network with some of the most innovative entrepreneurs in the UK
• flexible work: working from home when you want, where you want, why you want to (we trust you)
• continual learning & development opportunities
• quarterly sprints around the world - we’ll fly you in for team building and learning (the last one was in Cyprus)
Compensation: £40,000-65,000 commensurate with experience
Equity: 0.01 - 0.025%
Mark and Maven is rewriting how the entire technology industry - the entire world! - recruits. The days of the resume are over. We’ve moved passed them. Now we’re helping to rebalance gender and ethnic representation across the whole economy by using private, ethical candidate data to showcase who’s really best for every role. And we’re looking for someone like you.
Salary range £40,000 — 65,000
More like this
- Program Director at Nomad Academy
- Head of New Sales at Hubbub Fundraising
- Front End Engineer at Legl
- User Experience Designer at Waggel
- Growth Lead at InsideOut
- SEO & PPC Specialist at Rock Mission
- Operations Associate at The Wine List
- Senior Product Manager at Onfido
- Sale Executive / Junior BDM at Zipcube
- Customer Success Manager at Zipcube