We are looking for talented people who are smart, bright and like to create new software. If you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative workplace and like to be challenged, we can accomplish a lot together.
You will need to have worked with Go for at least 2 years and have a good background in software engineering.
If you are passionate and adore being creative then welcome to our team.
Your job responsibilities will be…
- Participate in back-end development of the unique software used all over the world
- Introduce your own features/methods aimed on optimising the development process
- Deep involvement in release processes on all stages
- Interaction with the QA team: exchange information, assisting in testing, etc.
- Working and maintaining different types of DB
What you’ll bring…
- Your commercial back-end experience of 4+ years
- GO experience 2+ year
- Understanding of multithreading
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience with NoSQL (Redis or similar)
- Security best practices and secure coding(MySQL injections)
- Understanding and experience in building REST API
- Experience with Atlassian stack: Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket
- Experience with Websockets
- English: level enough for communication
Will be a plus…
- AWS, understanding of linux systems
- PHP, Yii2
- Experience with unit and integration tests
- Being used to working in the start-up tech world
Liveforce offers you
- Participation in creating a unique and fast-growing product
- Constantly advancing your professional skills
- Conveniently accessing your modern spacious office in Podil
- Enjoying 15 working days for relaxation a year
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Flexible working hours
- Warm and cheerful relationship with team members
Why join Liveforce
We are a rapidly growing tech startup providing end-to-end web-based software that allows companies to schedule, recruit, manage and pay temporary staff. We currently have clients in 10 countries including the UK, Norway and Canada. We’re on a mission to improve how companies and gig workers collaborate by providing benefits for both sides.
Liveforce recognises our success is dependent on the success of our people. Whatever role you are applying for at Liveforce we act as one team, working towards a common goal. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes.
Salary range £35,000 — 42,000
More like this
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Full Stack Developer at Ayima
- Junior R&D Tax Consultant - Technology at The Accountancy Cloud
- Software Engineer at RMP Enterprise
- Senior Product Designer at Bark.com
- Senior Product Designer at ZOE
- Head of Growth at EasyA
- Sales Executive at Maison Sport
- Front-end developer at Everpress
- Join our Commercial Team at Theodo UK