Have you got what it takes to join our small and hand-picked team of talented individuals, working for a fast-paced tech startup?
miDrive’s mission is to reinvent learner driving and insurance with technology and with our platform we’re well on our way to changing the way people learn to drive forever. In the past 12 months we've helped over 350,000 learner drivers get on the road.
We’re not stopping there though. We believe miDrive has the potential to change the way people learn to drive all over the world, and our next stop is Europe.
As the team’s resident financial wizard, you will work closely with the management team to ensure we’re managing our internal finances in such a way that facilitates the massive growth we’re currently experiencing.
- Maintain the accounting systems ensuring invoices and bank transactions are recorded correctly
- Deal with all day to day accounting and finance needs including banking, expenses and supplier payments
- Manage the online banking system
- Deal with VAT Accounting
- Prepare month end accounts ,resolving queries and reporting against budget and forecast
Key Skills & Experience:
- ACA qualified or equivalent
- Commercial business focussed
- Experienced or understanding of the nature and demands of a start up business
- Have an appetite to play a much wider role in the business than purely finance.
- Credible, motivated, energetic, hands-on and pragmatic.
More like this
- Customer Service Manager at Midrive Limited
- User Interface / Visual Designer at Apperio
- Customer Success Manager at Apperio
- Customer Success Manager at Canvas
- Success Coach at Expensify
- Customer Service Representative at Midrive Limited
- Customer Success Manager at JOOR Inc.
- Social Media Executive - 3 Months Placement (Paid) at Super Carers
- Account Development Executive at Contagious Communications