Have you got what it takes to join our small and hand-picked team of talented individuals, working for a fast-paced tech startup?
miDrive’s mission is to reinvent learner driving and insurance with technology and with our platform we’re well on our way to changing the way people learn to drive forever. In the past 12 months we've helped over 350,000 learner drivers get on the road.
We’re not stopping there though. We believe miDrive has the potential to change the way people learn to drive all over the world, and our next stop is Europe.
As the team’s resident financial wizard, you will work closely with the management team to ensure we’re managing our internal finances in such a way that facilitates the massive growth we’re currently experiencing.
- Maintain the accounting systems ensuring invoices and bank transactions are recorded correctly
- Deal with all day to day accounting and finance needs including banking, expenses and supplier payments
- Manage the online banking system
- Deal with VAT Accounting
- Prepare month end accounts ,resolving queries and reporting against budget and forecast
Key Skills & Experience:
- ACA qualified or equivalent
- Commercial business focussed
- Experienced or understanding of the nature and demands of a start up business
- Have an appetite to play a much wider role in the business than purely finance.
- Credible, motivated, energetic, hands-on and pragmatic.
More like this
- Back-end developer (Node.js) at Reposit
- Engineering Lead & Senior Developers - FinTech at Simply Business
- SEO and Content Specialist at Pandable
- Full-stack Lead Developer at AssetVault at AssetVault
- Technical Marketer at Makers Academy
- Account Manager - B2B tech at Grammatik
- Operations Manager at GTN Ltd
- Experienced Freelance Full Stack Engineer at Craftship
- Online Marketing Intern at ObjectBox
- Lead Product Manager at Catapult