We are Una, a mission driven company tackling the ever-increasing burden of metabolic disease.
We are combining the latest medical research, data science, bio-sensor technology, and human centred design to enable sustainable behaviour change and improve health outcomes.
We are creating the first medical-grade digital therapy that sustainably solves metabolic dysfunction.
We are backed by Atlantic Food Labs and part of its portfolio network, which includes some of the most inspiring startups in the field such as Clue, Meditopia, Cara Care, and Casper, as well as companies such as SoundCloud and Gorillas.
We are a fast growing, fully remote team that is just getting started. There is a lot of opportunity to shape the direction of the product from the start.
Who you are
Working closely with our tech and product leads, you will help us build quickly and test new features as we learn from our users. Working remotely, you are ready to hit the ground running as we drive towards product-market fit by layering in functionality that improves the health of people living with diabetes. You are comfortable getting your hands on code, expanding your skill set, and explaining technical terms well. You enjoy brainstorming and are up for getting involved across the product development cycle. Most importantly, you are motivated by the potential to improve the health of some of the millions of people that live with metabolic illnesses such as diabetes.
Must have skills
- 2+ years of professional experience in developing mobile applications
- Experience with a mobile cross-platform framework, e.g. Flutter or React Native
- Proficiency in object-oriented and test-driven software development
- Solid understanding of how to consume APIs and REST based microservices
- Familiarity with agile software development
- Ability to work in a team which focuses on knowledge sharing, learning and mentoring
- Good communication skills in English
- Are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where priorities can (and do) shift from time to time
- Professional experience in Dart & Flutter
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Interest in growing your skill set to contribute across the technology stack
Research shows that there is a Confidence Gap between different groups (e.g., gender, age, ethnicity) leading some to apply when they meet 60% of the criteria, and others only when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Our tech stack
We're currently running on:
- Architecture: Cloud native, event-driven & microservices
- Infrastructure: Terraform & Kubernetes, GitHub Actions
- Backend: Python & Django (> 3)
- Frontend: Dart & Flutter (> 2)
- Meta: GitHub
What we offer
💪 The opportunity to tackle one of the world's leading health problems
💰 A competitive package with salary and equity potential relevant to experience
🏡 Fully remote work environment
🌴 Unlimited holiday policy
🤸 Healthy work-life balance and flexible working hours
👩🏫 Personal growth and training budget
🗺️ An international team
🤝 A network of inspiring peers within the Atlantic Labs network
Click here to apply
Or email me: [email protected]
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Senior Software Engineer at Hurree
- Solutions Architect at Hurree
- Technical Researcher at Hurree
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- Senior Backend Developer (Node.js) at Caravelo
- Full Stack Developer at Landscape
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Android Developer at AppLaunch
- Senior full stack developer at PetsApp
- Backend engineer at Everpress