About us 🍕
Growth Kitchen provides delivery optimised commercial kitchens, insights and services that enable top restaurants to take advantage of the rapidly growing food delivery market, reaching more customers quickly and profitably.
Growth Kitchen is a young business with a big vision, an experienced team and the ambition to grow fast. Our first location will be live this spring and we are already fully occupied with top quality restaurants. We are backed by a great group of investors, we are already profitable and our roll out schedule is ambitious! We are planning for dozens of sites in London by 2022 and 100s across the UK and Europe by 2025.
If you are excited by the idea of rapid growth in both your career and your employer - we’d love to talk to you!
What you will be doing 🍔
You will work directly with Growth Kitchen’s founders and advisors on everything from the most strategic topics down to the most hands-on tasks. You will be trusted to take ownership of top priority projects and fully supported to enable you to succeed when you do.
As one of the first employees, you will be in a position to make a real impact and grow into future leadership roles as we scale.Example projects could include:
- Expansion planning: Identify new areas, assess sites, coordinate build works and prepare for launch
- Product development: Identify and solve customer pain points, develop valuable features and services and help get them live
- Fundraising: Prepare materials, size markets and help us raise from top venture capital firms
- Sales: Identifying cold prospects, reach out, visit their restaurants and lead sales to fill our sites
- Site and customer management: Work on site, resolve issues, improve our services and ensure customers are happy
What you need 🍣
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious, multi-talented person who wants to get involved and shape the growth of a category defining startup. The ideal candidate:
- Future executive or entrepreneur who wants to take on a wide variety of tasks to learn on the job, grow and make connections
- 2+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment (startup / consulting / banking or anything else that you think equips you to innovate with us!)
- Willingness to learn and figure things out, asking great questions and being open to coaching
- Comfort that some of our problems are unstructured and we will be learning with you, and comfortable helping us learn as founders!
- Excited to be part of a fast-moving startup from the earliest days and helping us build an amazing company
- Competitive salary 🤠
- Significant stock options ✌️
- 30 days of holiday 🌍
- ClassPass subscription 🏃♀️
- Great free lunch options if our customers like you 😉
We look forward to hearing from you!Growth Kitchen is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Front End Web Developer at Rasa
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Coding Coach at Sigma Labs
- Front-end developer at Taylor/Thomas
- Shopify / CMS Senior Front-End Developer at Series Eight
- Senior Product Designer (Product Team Lead) at Helical Levity Ltd.
- Head of Marketing at Renude
- Full stack developer at Una Health
- Team Lead at Butternut Box