About Breathe Happy
We are a UK based early stage wellness startup with paying customers, increasing traction and funding secured. We currently provide live interactive yoga classes with handpicked international instructors. In a short time, we have seen our logo next to the United Nations on the biggest event of its kind on the International Day of Yoga. We're now building technology for the future of at-home wellness using Computer Vision and looking to build a team of stellar engineers to join us!
This is a pivotal role in our core team and your work will have a significant real world impact on the health and wellbeing of our users.
- You will be the first engineer on board and lead the development of our software platform to conduct interactive yoga classes using Pose Estimation through Computer Vision to augment live trainers, with full freedom to choose and scale your tech stack
- You will play a crucial role in defining the long term tech vision of the product, working closely with world class research partners and advisors on cutting edge tech challenges in 2D Computer Vision and Deep Learning
- You will manage the growth of Breathe Happy's technical team while hiring for developers as well as exciting Computer Vision and Deep Learning roles, as well as managing external development teams
- You will work alongside the Growth and Product teams to define and implement customer requirements and help shape the Product Roadmap
- Strong background in software engineering and application development (full stack) with hands-on experience in early or growth stage tech startups
- Equally comfortable with being in the trenches and coding full time to build a web app for conducting yoga classes with two-way video, as with helping articulate vision and defining approach for cutting edge Computer Vision application
- Familiarity with Machine Learning frameworks like TensorFlow or ML Kit, or Computer Vision libraries and models like OpenCV and PoseNet a big plus
- Passionate about social impact/ fitness and wellness/ mental health who strongly resonates with our vision of helping others increase their health, and brings their own ideas to the table on how we achieve this
If you love technology.
If you believe in the future.
If you believe in human potential.
If you believe in making things happen.
We think we are going to get along great.
If you like the idea of being the machine and not a cog in it. If you like to create. If you like to set the direction, to be at the core of a revolution. We think we have just the right stage for you. We are working on cutting edge technologies in emotional AI analysis and pose estimation with computer vision to shape the future of at-home wellness. We need the rockstars to set the stage alight. We need revolutionaries who can help us shape the future. We need the creators of today and leaders of tomorrow.
What you’ll get from us
- An opportunity to get in early and build a platform with real world impact from the ground up
- A lean organisation, designed to support and promote smart people
- Flexible work from anywhere setup - we have a large amount of trust and lots of flexibility
- Competitive remuneration with attractive stock options
While you join us as the Founding Engineer, the opportunities are only limited by your imagination. Give us a shout to truly understand what we are doing. The only thing we love more than our mission is the people who care for it!
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at Applied
- Lead Developer at Media Exchange Group Ltd
- Technical Director at Podium
- Data Engineer at Podium
- Full Stack Developer at Podium
- Software Engineer at Automata
- Front-End Developer at Automata
- Full-Stack Engineer at Ophelos
- Software engineer at Qualis Flow
- Operations Manager at Wine List