Backed by some of the world's leading technology entrepreneurs and operators (incl. the co-founders of lastminute.com, MADE.com, Founders Factory, Degreed, Bookclub.com & Builder.ai), we're on a mission to build the world's most relevant, efficient & accessible destination for modern business education.
We're looking for a talented Principal Product Designer to join us on that mission and lead the design of our mobile and web app. As our first design hire, you'd be a foundational pillar of our founding team.
Do you want to join us?
🌎 Our Vision
If the future of work has radically changed, why hasn't our approach to education?
Humans typically grow linearly. Yet change is happening exponentially. Even the most motivated individuals face 3 major obstacles in their pursuit of accelerated professional growth:
— Lack of time
— Lack of guidance
— Choice overload
Inspired by what Headspace has done for mindfulness, Fitbit has done for fitness, Duolingo has done for language learning, we're on a mission to build the ultimate lifelong learning companion for the modern business leader: an on-demand business school that's future-focused, operator-led and community-driven. Our ambition is to empower the 1.25BN knowledge workers across the world to thrive in a world of accelerating change.
Introducing Framework: the world's first on-demand business school.
👋🏼 Our Founders
Before Framework, we launched Founders Academy, a zero-tuition 9-month "alternative-MBA" designed to empower ambitious professionals to reinvent their careers in London's most dynamic scaleups. Born out of Founders Forum, a global community of the world's leading technology entrepreneurs, we worked closely with over 70+ operators (at companies incl. Google, Monzo, Deliveroo) and 20+ partner companies (incl. Ada Health, Depop, Bulb) to develop a world-leading curriculum that spans the fundamental business, technology and human literacies required to thrive in the future of work.
We're now productising our curriculum and insights into a subscription-based learning experience, designed exclusively for the modern business leader.
📱 As Principal Product Designer, you will...
Work closely with our co-founders to design and launch the first version of our mobile app, with the goal of it being loved and used daily by 5K+ paying subscribers, in <12 to 18 months.
This will involve:
- Rapidly prototyping & iterating designs based on user feedback and market research
- Designing a beautiful user experience for a cross-platform mobile application
- Defining our visual style and setting our brand guidelines
- Producing the visual assets for our platform, content and marketing campaigns
- Implementing a design system to support easy hand-offs with the engineering team
🌟 To be successful, you will...
- Have experience designing world-class B2C mobile apps with high daily engagement
- Be obsessively focused on how our product can create value for our users
- Be a particularly strong illustrator and interaction designer
- Be excited about contributing to every stage of the product development process, including: user research, competitive analysis, journey mapping, wireframing, prototyping, copywriting, usability testing
- Have a strong aptitude in modern design tools such as Figma / Sketch / InVision / Zeplin / Marvel
- Be able to balance a maniacal focus on details with a pragmatic focus on the business goals
- Have a startup mindset and embrace the process of rapid prototyping for product experiments
🚀 Join us because...
- You'll be part of the founding team of a funded startup with the ambition and platform to build a product used by millions of learners around the world. We're offering a competitive salary plus meaningful equity.
- As founders, we deeply value design. We fundamentally believe it's a competitive edge and we want to become famous for it. You'll get the platform and our full support to make that a reality.
- By virtue of what we’re building, lifelong learning will be part of your job description.
As a member of our team, you'll also be joining the Founders Family, a vibrant community of startup professionals across 11 companies helping shape the future of global entrepreneurship.
We're taking applications on a rolling basis. So, if this sounds like the career-defining adventure you've been waiting for, apply here today. Please note, we're unfortunately not able to sponsor visas directly, so you'll need to have authorisation to work in the UK. We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Front End Web Developer at Rasa
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Coding Coach at Sigma Labs
- Senior Product Designer (Product Team Lead) at Helical Levity Ltd.
- Full stack developer at Una Health
- Full Stack Engineer at Applied
- Business Development Manager at 7pace
- Senior Full Stack Developer at Research Grid Ltd
- Full-Stack Engineer at Request
- Front-end (React Native) Developer at Bearable Ltd