EBO is an artificial intelligence startup based in Malta. We’re on a mission to help you get closer to your customers by driving exceptional conversations. We combine the power of Artificial Intelligence with the flexibility of language and the scalability of the cloud, and all at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
This is a freelance events marketing position, you need to be London based, but you can work from anywhere. We’re looking to host events roughly once a month that will be round table events to small scale events that can easily be managed by one person. Every month we will have an expert from the industry give round table talks to CEOs in the industry who are looking to disrupt and scale. You will be responsible for taking care of all of the needs of the speaker, and ensuring the attendees have everything they need to enjoy the event. You will handle all logistics when it comes to the event as well, and work very closely with the Commercial Director and the Marketing team on listening to their requirements on how the event will run.
- Carrying out any requirements by the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Creating goodie bags for all attendees, with all of the EBO Merchandise.
- Coordinating with the speaker and possibly the attendees to ensure all their requirements are taken care of.
- Liaising with caterers to ensure the breakfast at the event is handled including any dietary requirements.
- Liaising with the location and venue providers on ensuring everything is set in the date, and all logistics i.e. wifi etc is in working condition.
- Meet ups may be required in London with the Marketing team or the Sales Director.
- Event marketing (inc writing copy, producing event collateral, eshots & use of social media)
- On-site delivery of a range of high-profile member events
- Maintaining company brand guidelines.
- Diary Management with respect to all investor meetings, calls, investor updates.
- Organising travel with respect to all investor meetings and keeping track of notes from meetings, follow-ups
- Any other general administration duties
- Appropriate follow ups if required with speakers and attendees.
To apply, please send in your CV. The first event will be held in March, so we’re looking to onboard someone within the next week few weeks.
More like this
- Business Development Manager (m/f/d) at Coffee-Bike International Ltd.
- FrontEnd Developer at Datantify
- Associate Product Manager at Zero Deposit
- Community Engagement Consultant at Duel
- Business Development Manager - UK & Europe at Compono
- Growth Manager at Enlitened (part of The Student Room Group)
- Software developer at Applied
- Development Operations (DevOps) Specialist at Cambridge Cancer Genomics (CCG.ai)
- Business Development Associate at Dataswift
- Lead Developer at Loanable Limited