Series Eight is a remote digital studio with a team spanning across the UK and Europe. We are design driven — from complex user flows and experiences to beautiful creative animation pieces, Series Eight works with a collection of international clients from a range of industries.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Illustrator / Animator to work alongside the team of designers and developers who will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects for startups, brands and organisations.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Work closely with the design & development team to execute compelling visual illustrations, key art, icons, and gif animations.
- A good understanding how websites work and design in a functional manner for development
- Must meet deadlines, and have the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- A self starter and efficient with time
- A great collaborator and communicator with team members and clients (this is extra important with us being a remote studio)
- You really want to join our team!
What you should have:
- A portfolio showcasing relevant work.
- Great attention to detail, while having open mind for creativity.
- Up to date with current design technologies and trends.
- Can provide multiple creative solutions to problems.
Bonus Points if:
- You know how to code up a simple prototype
More like this
- Backend Developer at Seneca Learning
- Senior Software Engineer, Frontend Lead at Five
- Frontend Engineer at causaLens
- Front end developer (London based) at LedgerComm
- iOS developer at Beeline
- Product Owner at We Make Websites
- Backend Developer at mavis
- Market Executive (Brand Partnerships) with German at Sweatcoin
- Full-Stack Developer at Univation - Volunteering at Univation
- Full Stack Engineer at Skim It Ltd