Series Eight is a remote digital studio with a team spanning across the UK and Europe. We are design driven — from complex user flows and experiences to beautiful creative animation pieces, Series Eight works with a collection of international clients from a range of industries.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Illustrator / Animator to work alongside the team of designers and developers who will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects for startups, brands and organisations.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Work closely with the design & development team to execute compelling visual illustrations, key art, icons, and gif animations.
- A good understanding how websites work and design in a functional manner for development
- Must meet deadlines, and have the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- A self starter and efficient with time
- A great collaborator and communicator with team members and clients (this is extra important with us being a remote studio)
- You really want to join our team!
What you should have:
- A portfolio showcasing relevant work.
- Great attention to detail, while having open mind for creativity.
- Up to date with current design technologies and trends.
- Can provide multiple creative solutions to problems.
Bonus Points if:
- You know how to code up a simple prototype
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Junior R&D Tax Consultant - Technology at The Accountancy Cloud
- Senior Product Designer at ZOE
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Full Stack Developer at Ayima
- Business Developer at The Nature Boys
- Estate Agent at Keller Williams London Bridge
- Growth Marketing Manager at Finance Unlocked
- Marketing Analyst at Vitl
- Gambling Content Writer/Copywriter (m/w/d) at CasinoNow UK
- Customer & Community Associate at Argent