We are an award winning smart cities / IoT
startup working on some exciting, cutting edge tech.
We now have an opening for an exceptional front end developer to work with us full time, although long term contract will also be considered.
You will be responsible for implementing features and user interfaces such as dashboards, configuration systems; and developing efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications.
You should be a self-starter with a go-to attitude and plenty of initiative. We are looking for an excellent communicator, including a proven ability to explain complex technical concepts clearly and concisely to non-technical people. You will be collaborating with other members of our technical team to deliver compelling user-facing products.
Excellent problem solving abilities are also important in the role, particularly with regard to identifying and resolving performance and scalability issues.
- Strong skillset in: HTML5, CSS (including
concepts such as layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility and
- Prior practical experience with TDD
- Confidence working in an agile project
Nice to Have:
- BSc in Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- Experience of React or Angular
- Knowledge of UX design
- Knowledge of Back End
- Building products with a ‘wow’ factor
- Previous start-up experience, and an
Fluent English essential
SALARY: Competitive Market Rate
Salary range £0 — 0
Competitive market rate depending on experience
More like this
- Lead Full Stack Developer - Web/ IOT at Archangel Imaging
- Senior Linux OS Engineer at Framestore
- User Interface / Visual Designer at Apperio
- Senior Front End Developer (React) at Festicket
- Enterprise Professional Services Lead at re:infer
- Technical Analyst at Columbus Capital
- UI/UX Designer at Leika Limited
- Tech Co-Founder / Tech Lead at Onigo
- Product Manager at Benivo
- Junior Digital Project Manager at Pirate Studios