The University of Cambridge Psychometrics Centre publishes tests and
data visualisations that are used by millions of people worldwide. We are
seeking to hire a front-end developer to take these tools to the next level.
You will contribute design thinking and creative flair to our multidisciplinary
team, helping to translate ground-breaking research into beautiful applications
for the public, academia and business.
You will also be working closely with our two other software engineers and the leadership team to support the development of innovative assessment products. Your personal and professional development will be continuously supported by a diverse and vibrant atmosphere in the University of Cambridge, and by the Centre’s collaborative culture.
The Psychometrics Centre is part of the Cambridge Judge Business School and the role is administered in JBS Executive Education Limited. JBS Executive Education Ltd offers a wide range of open enrolment and customised programmes.
This is a full-time, fixed term post for one year in the first instance with the possibility of extension.
The post is based in Central Cambridge.
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Full Stack Developer at Ayima
- Junior R&D Tax Consultant - Technology at The Accountancy Cloud
- Software Engineer at RMP Enterprise
- Senior Product Designer at Bark.com
- Senior Product Designer at ZOE
- Data Scientist at Ratio
- Senior Product Manager at Trint
- UI/UX - Product Designer at Got-it
- Data Scientist @ YC / Innovate UK funded startup at Got-it