At ContentCal, we put our users first. In this role you’ll be working at the heart of the business, working collaboratively with all departments to shape and build our world leading content marketing platform, which powers over 35,000 companies marketing presence.
Our HQ is based in Old Street, London, where we share our space with 1 other fast growth startup and our VC investors. We have a friendly and welcoming approach to new team members joining us in the ContentCal team, and due to a period of rapid expansion, we are hiring a number of roles across the business.
Role and responsibilities
- Work in a fast-paced environment to ideate, build, and ship improvements and features that will make a difference for our users.
- Set front-end standards and improve internal processes.
- Work with our Customer Support team to understand user needs and pain points.
- Talk to real users and customers to uncover pain points and issues that need addressing.
- Work closely with data tools to make data-informed decisions.
This role may suit you if
- You are highly skilled in creating front-ends for web applications for user-driven products.
- You have meaningful experience working with API and real data.
- You are detailed-orientated and set high standards for yourself and your collaborators.
- If you need to present your work, you can do so objectively and with confidence.
- You care about design and user experience.
- You can make significant decisions and understand the balance of speed, quality, and business impact.
- As a bonus, you've spend meaningful time in a startup and experienced startup growth.
More like this
- Amazon Pathways Operations Internship 2021 - DE at Amazon
- Graduate Area/ Shift Manager (m/w/d) 2021 at Amazon
- Customer Service Operations intern at Amazon
- German Speaking Graduate Account Executive, Freigh at Amazon
- Area Manager 2021, Pipeline to the Pathways Progra at Amazon
- Senior PHP Developer at Ticket Tailor
- Full-stack Software Engineer at Otta
- Sales Executive at simonbarry.tv
- Business Development Executive at Metadvice
- Senior UX Researcher at HYD Agency