At ContentCal, we put our users first. In this role you’ll be working at the heart of the business, working collaboratively with all departments to shape and build our world leading content marketing platform, which powers over 35,000 companies marketing presence.
Our HQ is based in Old Street, London, where we share our space with 1 other fast growth startup and our VC investors. We have a friendly and welcoming approach to new team members joining us in the ContentCal team, and due to a period of rapid expansion, we are hiring a number of roles across the business.
Role and responsibilities
- Work in a fast-paced environment to ideate, build, and ship improvements and features that will make a difference for our users.
- Set front-end standards and improve internal processes.
- Work with our Customer Support team to understand user needs and pain points.
- Talk to real users and customers to uncover pain points and issues that need addressing.
- Work closely with data tools to make data-informed decisions.
This role may suit you if
- You are highly skilled in creating front-ends for web applications for user-driven products.
- You have meaningful experience working with API and real data.
- You are detailed-orientated and set high standards for yourself and your collaborators.
- If you need to present your work, you can do so objectively and with confidence.
- You care about design and user experience.
- You can make significant decisions and understand the balance of speed, quality, and business impact.
- As a bonus, you've spend meaningful time in a startup and experienced startup growth.
More like this
- Frontend Engineer at causaLens
- Front end developer (London based) at LedgerComm
- Full Stack Developer at Route Reports
- Product Design Architect at Deep Consulting Solutions
- Backend Developer at mavis
- Market Executive (Brand Partnerships) with German at Sweatcoin
- Full-Stack Developer at Univation - Volunteering at Univation
- Full Stack Engineer at Skim It Ltd
- 😇 Talent Associate at Beam
- 😁 Operations Executive at Beam