California company is looking to hire additional part-time (or full-time) experienced front-end developers (at least 20 hours a week) who are very good at js and styling. Potential team members will need to:
1. Develop new and edit existing platform designs using the latest SASS/CSS3, HTML5, and Bootstrap technologies.
3. Be able to develop pages that are pixel perfect to our designs in psd and be detail oriented (you do not need to worry about UI or design as it will be provided to you).
Also, knowledge or experience with developing hybrid apps is preferred but is not required.
We look forward to hearing from you so that we can discuss our exciting project and your qualifications!
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Frontend Engineer at Context Scout
- WordPress Designer / Developer at RUIN
- Full stack Developer (Node.js) at Day Digital
- Front-end Developer at Inktrap
- Front-end Designer and Developer at Aventus Systems Limited
- Mid/senior Laravel developer at OpenPlay
- Back End Developer at Powster
- Front-end Developer at Simply Business
- Full Stack Developer at Blokur