California company is looking to hire additional part-time (or full-time) experienced front-end developers (at least 20 hours a week) who are very good at js and styling. Potential team members will need to:
1. Develop new and edit existing platform designs using the latest SASS/CSS3, HTML5, and Bootstrap technologies.
3. Be able to develop pages that are pixel perfect to our designs in psd and be detail oriented (you do not need to worry about UI or design as it will be provided to you).
Also, knowledge or experience with developing hybrid apps is preferred but is not required.
We look forward to hearing from you so that we can discuss our exciting project and your qualifications!
More like this
- Front-end Developer at Studiomade
- Front-end developer at Messly
- Technical Project Manager at Powster
- Quality Engineer at Kognitiv
- Software Developer at Flynotes
- Full Stack Web App Developer at UQuant
- Back-end developer at 542 Digital
- Head of Technology at BlockDox