Who is Deployed?
We’re a Spitalfields based, product centric tech start-up which has generated significant early investment and interest. We have been awarded two Innovate UK government grants (one for design and the other for emerging technology) and we’re working with Warwick and Oxford Universities on machine learning and computer science.
What do we do?
The way the world works is increasingly flexible and mobile, and the brief writing and scope drafting process for self-employed is ripe for disruption. We are set to change the future of work by simplifying the engagement between buyers and sellers; bringing clarity and speed to the negotiation, acceptance and governance of statements of work.
What we offer.
Competitive Salary, greenfield site, the chance to shape the product with us as a thought leader (not just a task taker), a start up environment without the financial risk and the chance to work with a highly diverse, learning driven team.
What are we building?
After successful pilots last year, we have now begun development on a range of micro-products which are in requirements stage. All micro-products are green field, and all converge to form the enterprise product. Our first focus is on B2B and internal products, however, there are plans for B2C internet-facing products down the line.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who really wants to change the world of work.
- A front-end developer. A critical hire who will shape the way clients interact with us, setting the tone for the future enterprise product.
- A dynamic. You’re passionate, adaptable and a great communicator.
- A team player. You're as eager to learn as you are to teach and enjoy helping others.
- A leader. You are not afraid to challenge or be challenged with new ideas and problems.
What skills should you have?
- Proven work experience as a front-end developer
- Excellent HTML 5 + CSS skills
- Experience with React.js
- Experience with consuming APIs
- Ability to design and code cross-platform responsive UIs
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Able to use Git
What would be extra amazing?
- UX design experience or relevant skills (are you a unicorn?)
- Knowledge of Microsoft tech stack, specifically Azure, .Net or C#
- Comfortable with Photoshop or illustrator
Salary range £50,000 — 55,000
More like this
- Head of Product at Verisart
- Business Development Manager (m/f/d) at Coffee-Bike International Ltd.
- Sales Manager (m/f/d) at Coffee-Bike International Ltd.
- Operations Assistant at Entale
- Full Stack Developer at Entale
- Data Scientist (NLP) at Entale
- FrontEnd Developer at Datantify
- Associate Product Manager at Zero Deposit
- Community Engagement Consultant at Duel
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies