Front-End Web Developer (UX/UI Design)
Contact: [email protected]
Location: Central London (Spitalfields)
Salary: Competitive salary + equity + flexible working & benefits
Help us change the way people engage with work.
We are creating a platform to simplify the engagement between service providers and their clients. We believe in changing the future of work.
A year into our journey, we have already achieved early investment and pilot clients, plus two Innovate UK grants; for Machine Learning and for Design. You will be a founding employee of the company.
What we are building.
We’re creating a comprehensive, cloud-based B2B enterprise product for SME, corporates and the public sector. After successful pilots last year, we have now begun the development on a range of greenfield microproducts.
Who are we looking for?
The role of human centered design is as important to us as the technology we are developing. We need a dynamic person who has strong skills as:
• A front-end developer. A critical hire who will shape the way clients interact with us, setting the tone for the future enterprise product.
• An UX/UI designer. Responsible for the creation and continuous improvement of our product’s UX and UI designs.
Working at Deployed you can expect.
• You’ll be on the leadership team and take control of design choices
• Be part of a friendly and supportive environment
• 25+ days holiday per year, plus bank holidays
• £1,000 personal development budget per year
• Varied work on a wide range of microproducts
• Hackathons and workshops to build your own ideas
• Participation in show-and-tell events for industry awareness
As part of our alliance with Microsoft, our systems are primarily built on Asp.Net and Azure.
What skills should you have?
• Proven work experience as a front-end developer
• Proven work experience as an UX/UI designer
• Excellent HTML 5 + CSS 3 skills
• Experience with Asp.Net Razor
• Ability to design and code cross-platform responsive UIs
• Comfortable with Git
What would be great?
• Able to lead a web design process from requirements to execution
• Comfortable with Photoshop or Illustrator (or any similar software)
• Able to create assets such as banners, buttons and images
• Experience with Asp.Net MVC backend development
More like this
- 😇 Support Specialist at Beam
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Full-stack developer at SharpCloud
- Head of Product at Verisart
- Frontend or Backend Developers at Pirate Studios
- Full Stack Lead at Stairway
- Statutory Accountant at ihorizon
- Product Design Lead at OurPath
- Vp Of Eng / Cto at Formalytics
- Technical Product Manager at Oddbox