Everpress is an online platform that enables the creative community and music artists to sell beautiful merchandise and make profit with no up-front costs or effort. We do it in a way that’s sensitive to design, quality & representative of their brand.
We’re an independent, scrappy startup with a design background that is well funded and is growing fast.
What we're looking for
We're looking for a talented and experienced front end developer who wants to be an integral part of the team in our Shoreditch studio.
This is a unique opportunity to be in at the beginning, to be part of a dynamic, talented and fast growing company where your ideas and contributions make a real difference.
Being our first in-house frontend developer you will have a strong input into the way the product and culture are built and you’ll enjoy working in a highly creative environment as part of an agile team, reporting directly to our CEO.
Responsible for maintaining and improving an existing Marionette application and exploring the possibility of migrating to React.
- Responsive design and development
- Consuming REST APIs
- Version control (Git)
- Exposure to Grunt or other automation tools
- Unit testing, TDD
- We’re exploring the possibility of migrating to ES6/React so experience would be beneficial
- Collaborating on the design of REST APIs
- Competitive salary with options
- You’ll be making a platform that’s being used by millions of creative people around the world including some of the biggest music artists and designers
- Working as part of a close knit team
- Joining a company in its earliest stages and being involved in the development of a world class platform from the ground up
- Flexible working, relaxed start-up environment in Shoreditch studio
Salary range £55,000 — 65,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- Sales Intern at Everpress
- Senior Front End Engineer - AngularJS, React, Vue at ANDigital
- Freelance Full-stack Developer at Digital Risks
- Full Stack Developer at Motorway
- Front End Developer at A Million Ads
- Digital Designer (Internship) at Festicket
- Lead Developer at Evermore
- Digital Content Manager at Prelinks
- JAVA / Full Stack Developer & Technical Lead at Spork Digital Ltd
- Senior Software Engineer - Java, Spring, Agile, at ANDigital