About the Company
Hey! We are Good To Goat! We are a digital branding studio. Through our designs we accelerate startups, scale-ups and corporate products; from the inception of an idea through to complete market roll out.
You will design and maintain new brands through a range of sectors – such as lifestyle, editorial, fin-tech, music, accelerators, consumer and product – in London’s fast paced and energetic startup environment.
Liaise with clients, explain the thoughts behind your designs and skillfully analyze and implement their feedback.
Skills and Qualifications
- LESS, good knowledge and understanding of pseudo classes, pseudo elements and css selectors, SVGs, HTML5 canvas (optional), CSS3 animations (or at least a willingness to learn)
- Responsive design
- Cross-device compatibility
- Good communication skills and time management
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- A chill, friendly and open-minded personality mixed with a honorable work ethic and the desire to create beautiful, functional design.
Salary Range and Benefits
- Salary 18 – 25k dependent on experience.
- Friday drinks & Company creative outings.
- Job to start in January/February
Salary range £18,000 — 25,000
More like this
- Data Analyst at WeFarm
- Front End Developer at GoKart London Ltd
- Android Developer at END.
- Junior Designer (Part time) at Ring
- JAVA / Full Stack Developer & Technical Lead at Spork Digital Ltd
- Lead IOS Developer at Made By Fire
- Front-end Developer at Sofar Sounds
- Senior Front End Engineer - AngularJS, React, Vue at ANDigital
- Head of Marketing at Adaptive Lab
- Full Stack Developer at Motorway