About the Company
Hey! We are Good To Goat! We are a digital branding studio. Through our designs we accelerate startups, scale-ups and corporate products; from the inception of an idea through to complete market roll out.
You will design and maintain new brands through a range of sectors – such as lifestyle, editorial, fin-tech, music, accelerators, consumer and product – in London’s fast paced and energetic startup environment.
Liaise with clients, explain the thoughts behind your designs and skillfully analyze and implement their feedback.
Skills and Qualifications
- LESS, good knowledge and understanding of pseudo classes, pseudo elements and css selectors, SVGs, HTML5 canvas (optional), CSS3 animations (or at least a willingness to learn)
- Responsive design
- Cross-device compatibility
- Good communication skills and time management
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- A chill, friendly and open-minded personality mixed with a honorable work ethic and the desire to create beautiful, functional design.
Salary Range and Benefits
- Salary 18 – 25k dependent on experience.
- Friday drinks & Company creative outings.
- Job to start in January/February
Salary range £18,000 — 25,000
More like this
- Full Stack Developer - Node.js/Java at Reason
- Senior NAV Developer at matchesfashion.com
- Lead Engineer at Stowga
- Business Development Manager at 100 Shapes
- Marketing Manager at Xara GmbH
- Senior Front End Engineer - AngularJS, React, JS at AND Digital
- UX/UI Designer - Lead Mobile at PlanSnap
- Head of Growth/Co-Founder at Fast Growing Tech Company
- Full Stack Developer at Let's Do This
- User Support Specialist at Spacehive