About the Company
Hey! We are Good To Goat! We are a digital branding studio. Through our designs we accelerate startups, scale-ups and corporate products; from the inception of an idea through to complete market roll out.
You will design and maintain new brands through a range of sectors – such as lifestyle, editorial, fin-tech, music, accelerators, consumer and product – in London’s fast paced and energetic startup environment.
Liaise with clients, explain the thoughts behind your designs and skillfully analyze and implement their feedback.
Skills and Qualifications
- LESS, good knowledge and understanding of pseudo classes, pseudo elements and css selectors, SVGs, HTML5 canvas (optional), CSS3 animations (or at least a willingness to learn)
- Responsive design
- Cross-device compatibility
- Good communication skills and time management
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- A chill, friendly and open-minded personality mixed with a honorable work ethic and the desire to create beautiful, functional design.
Salary Range and Benefits
- Salary 18 – 25k dependent on experience.
- Friday drinks & Company creative outings.
- Job to start in January/February
Salary range £18,000 — 25,000
More like this
- Marketing and Community Specialist at Makers Academy
- Head of Operations & Delivery at Mighty Sharp
- Content Editor at FutureBrand
- Experienced lead developer at Digital Care Planning
- Product Manager at MarcoPolo Learning
- New Business Executive at The Bot Platform
- Mid/senior Laravel developer at OpenPlay
- Software Developer at Mint Digital
- Customer Happiness & Operations Executive at miDrive Ltd
- Acquisition Marketing Manager at Trussle