At Onfido, we’re solving online trust at a global scale.
Millions of day-to-day interactions take place digitally: our mission is to help people and businesses trust each other, even when they’ve never met face-to-face. Today, we work with global customers, including JustGiving, Revolut, BlaBlaCar and Couchsurfing to help them verify users, investors, drivers and guests across 195 countries.
But we’re just getting started! So far, we’ve been a pioneer in using deep learning to verify identity and reduce fraud. Our goal is to apply cutting-edge research to build powerful, simple products to drive trust, inclusion and safety in online business, collaboration and sharing.
We're looking for a talented frontend engineer to join our London-based team and help us continue to build the future of online trust. You'll join a group of smart, friendly and ambitious engineers and researchers who take pride in software we ship and hold ourselves to high standards in an industry where privacy, security and reliability are essential.
See our tech blog to see what we get up to here.
Salary range £40,000 — 65,000
More like this
- Digital marketing manager at Browser
- 😇 Member Manager at Beam
- React developer, and Java Developer at Day Digital
- 📰 Communications Manager at Beam
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Customer Success Sr. Manager (PM exp. required) at Aha!
- Backend Engineer | Ruby | Junior, Mid & Senior at Cleo AI Ltd
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites
- Infrastructure Engineer at re:infer
- Backend Engineer at re:infer