At Onfido, we’re solving online trust at a global scale.
Millions of day-to-day interactions take place digitally: our mission is to help people and businesses trust each other, even when they’ve never met face-to-face. Today, we work with global customers, including JustGiving, Revolut, BlaBlaCar and Couchsurfing to help them verify users, investors, drivers and guests across 195 countries.
But we’re just getting started! So far, we’ve been a pioneer in using deep learning to verify identity and reduce fraud. Our goal is to apply cutting-edge research to build powerful, simple products to drive trust, inclusion and safety in online business, collaboration and sharing.
We're looking for a talented frontend engineer to join our London-based team and help us continue to build the future of online trust. You'll join a group of smart, friendly and ambitious engineers and researchers who take pride in software we ship and hold ourselves to high standards in an industry where privacy, security and reliability are essential.
See our tech blog to see what we get up to here.
Salary range £40,000 — 65,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Product Marketer at Akkroo
- Software Engineer at Reincubate
- Back-end Engineer at NearSt
- Technical Operations Specialist at Monzo
- Customer Service Manager at Midrive Limited
- Software Engineer at Ding Products
- React/Redux developer at Cogent Credit Ltd
- Customer Operations Executive at CharlieHR
- QA Tester at BookingBug Ltd
- Senior Software Developer at Uquant