At Onfido, we’re solving online trust at a global scale.
Millions of day-to-day interactions take place digitally: our mission is to help people and businesses trust each other, even when they’ve never met face-to-face. Today, we work with global customers, including JustGiving, Revolut, BlaBlaCar and Couchsurfing to help them verify users, investors, drivers and guests across 195 countries.
But we’re just getting started! So far, we’ve been a pioneer in using deep learning to verify identity and reduce fraud. Our goal is to apply cutting-edge research to build powerful, simple products to drive trust, inclusion and safety in online business, collaboration and sharing.
We're looking for a talented frontend engineer to join our London-based team and help us continue to build the future of online trust. You'll join a group of smart, friendly and ambitious engineers and researchers who take pride in software we ship and hold ourselves to high standards in an industry where privacy, security and reliability are essential.
See our tech blog to see what we get up to here.
Salary range £40,000 — 65,000
More like this
- Farmer Happiness Associate/ Marketing Assistant at fieldmargin
- Marketing Associate at Capdesk
- Digital Designer at Akkroo
- Product Designer at Nested
- Success Coach at Expensify
- Platform Engineer at Paddle
- Junior Software Engineer (Full Stack) at CrowdJustice
- Sales Executive at Digital Risks
- Energetic Operations Intern at Foodchain Technologies
- Lead Software Developer at JustLend Ltd