We’re looking for a top-tier Junior Founding Engineer / Front-End Developer (m/f/d) to join a highly ambitious B2B2C FinTech start-up in London, to be hands on in helping the company through the first tech build and early stages of growth. We are still coy about what we share publicly but are more than happy to disclose more should you be intrigued by the opportunity.
This is a broad role where you’ll be able to shape the direction of the technology and ensure that we have the best foundations and processes in place to achieve our ambitious goals. You need to be able to think both strategically and also get into the detail. We are a small team and focused on building world class technology.
Key responsibilities and capabilities
● Zero-to-1 – given how early we are on in our journey, this is a unique opportunity for you to build a great product from the ground up without any headache inducing legacy to deal with… As such, you will help design and build our initial architecture and overall tech stack
● Delivery – you will work to form a fast paced delivery plan and hold really accountability over those deliveries. You need to be adaptable to pivot the plan as we gain more customer insight and have tenacity to overcome problems you encounter.
● Scalability – above we mentioned zero-to-1. However, we need to have a eye on the future and ensure we build tech that we can scale. This means a constant trade off between quick delivery and creating technical debt – you need to be confident and communicate your decisions around this
Key traits we are looking for
● Team attitude – technology is key but there isn’t technology without the people who build it. As an early employee, you need to work with all members of the company, not just the tech team. Within the tech team, we operate on a flat structure with the aim to ship fast and often, leaving our egos at the door.
● Entrepreneurial – you are a self-starter and know how to work and contribute to a high-performing team. You have experience with engineering in a high growth company (ideally in FinTech)
● Product mindset – you think beyond engineering and technical details. You are passionate about bringing to life solutions that matter and will help solve problems for our customers.
● Inclusive – You are open-minded and inclusive in your work style
What we offer
● The opportunity to join a highly driven and passionate team in the very early days of the business
● An attractive share package with real potential upside along with a pre-seed salary
● The possibility to create a truly meaningful fintech product
Is this you? We can’t wait to hear from you!
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at Landscape
- Head of Community at Uprise Academy
- Python Backend Developer at Napo
- Full Stack Software Engineer at Coefficient Systems Ltd
- Growth Marketing Manager at Blink - The Employee App
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Head of Education (ex-CTO / senior developer hire) at Sigma Labs XYZ
- Senior Product Manager at Genie AI
- QA Automation Engineer at Genie AI
- Growth Marketing Manager at Genie AI