About Pia and the Head of Product Role
Our ambition is to become one of the most trusted and well-known brands in the investment market. This can only be achieved by building a world-class team passionate about delivering the vision of Pia.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate individual to become our new Head of Product. The individual will be a critical part of our team and will report directly to the founder team.
The Product Team will be responsible for the strategic direction, design, development, testing and operational performance of the Pia technology solutions.
Who we are looking for?
We are proud of our company culture and the nurturing of this company culture is a central theme of our recruitment approach.There are a set of characteristics we look for in all of our candidates:
- Passionate about working in a team environment with a truly collaborative approach to delivering goals and objectives.
- Honesty, openness and transparency in all aspects of your work.
- Dedication to excellence, high performance and continuous improvement via marginal gains.
And now what we are after for the Head of Product role:
The Tech Stuff
- In depth knowledge and applied experience of working with SASS / SCSS.
- Experience of working with RESTful APIs, PostgreSQL and managing code versioning tools (e.g. Git).
- Experience with common front-end development tools (e.g. Babel, Webpack, NPM).
The Other Stuff
- Hopefully you have had a crack at leading a small team using agile methods to deliver clear objectives.
- Enjoy working in a design led culture where the development of products is based on active input and feedback from users.
- It would be great if you have worked in a team that has been dedicated to continuously improving a product in terms of conversion rates, performance, stability and user acquisition via search engine optimisation.
Salary range £35,000 — 60,000
More like this
- Product Lead at Plural AI
- Mid-level Full Stack JS Developer at Circular Wave
- Full Stack Developer at CampaignAmp
- Platform Engineer at Paddle
- Frontend Developer at Zero Deposit
- Data Lead at Plural AI
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Graduate Strategist - Open Innovation at The Bakery Worldwide
- Sales Development Representative at Paddle
- Performance Marketing Executive at Midrive