About Pia and the Head of Product Role
Our ambition is to become one of the most trusted and well-known brands in the investment market. This can only be achieved by building a world-class team passionate about delivering the vision of Pia.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate individual to become our new Head of Product. The individual will be a critical part of our team and will report directly to the founder team.
The Product Team will be responsible for the strategic direction, design, development, testing and operational performance of the Pia technology solutions.
Who we are looking for?
We are proud of our company culture and the nurturing of this company culture is a central theme of our recruitment approach.There are a set of characteristics we look for in all of our candidates:
- Passionate about working in a team environment with a truly collaborative approach to delivering goals and objectives.
- Honesty, openness and transparency in all aspects of your work.
- Dedication to excellence, high performance and continuous improvement via marginal gains.
And now what we are after for the Head of Product role:
The Tech Stuff
- In depth knowledge and applied experience of working with SASS / SCSS.
- Experience of working with RESTful APIs, PostgreSQL and managing code versioning tools (e.g. Git).
- Experience with common front-end development tools (e.g. Babel, Webpack, NPM).
The Other Stuff
- Hopefully you have had a crack at leading a small team using agile methods to deliver clear objectives.
- Enjoy working in a design led culture where the development of products is based on active input and feedback from users.
- It would be great if you have worked in a team that has been dedicated to continuously improving a product in terms of conversion rates, performance, stability and user acquisition via search engine optimisation.
Salary range £35,000 — 60,000
More like this
- Digital marketing manager at Browser
- 😇 Member Manager at Beam
- React developer, and Java Developer at Day Digital
- 📰 Communications Manager at Beam
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Customer Success Sr. Manager (PM exp. required) at Aha!
- Backend Engineer | Ruby | Junior, Mid & Senior at Cleo AI Ltd
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites
- Infrastructure Engineer at re:infer
- Backend Engineer at re:infer