Want to join a team of digital consultants, philosophers, growth hackers, augmented reality experts, SIM card innovators, photographers and designers who help large organisations manage their innovation efforts?
We work with C-suite level people at some of the world’s best and biggest organisations. As a crew we care about making an impact to that we’re proud of. To start with we’ve set out to shape the innovation landscape in these firms and give the people that work there a chance to make a difference.
We’ve built a platform to manage this eco-system but now need a front-end guru to join us and be part of the future engineering efforts on both platform and client projects. You will need to work closely with our design team to create beautiful visuals and interactions.
You need to be comfortable working in a small, driven team and getting feedback from experienced designer and our clients. Good communications skills are a must to understand briefs, requirements and helping us shape them yourself. What we don’t want is someone who wants to just execute without asking questions, we expect to be pushed to deliver high end user experiences with you setting top level standards.
• Ideally experience working in a design agency with focus on aesthetics
• Can create beautiful animations, interfaces, micro interactions
• Experience in designing rich and interactive websites, platforms, web apps
• Experience in working with various CMS
CRITICAL TECHNOLOGY REQUIREMENTS
• CSS Preprocessors (SASS, LESS)
• Responsive and mobile design
• Cross-Browser development is a must
• Understands and excels in applying UX/UI principles
• Experience in other languages and site architecture
• Be accurate and deliver quality, have a roll up sleeves attitude
• Excellent collaborative team player with communication skills match
• Adaptable and flexible. You are relentless and passionate to get the job done
• Pro-active. You take responsibility and own the solution within a collaborative team
environment and can capitalise on opportunities and resolve issues
• Thrive under pressure in a demanding environment, excellence is an expectation
• Understand the importance of creating clean and easily maintainable code
• Constantly strive to learn new technologies and look to ways to better myself in this
rapidly changing industry
• Competitive salary
• Relaxed and friendly work environment
• Flexible holiday times
More like this
- Product Designer at MUSO
- Freelance UX/UI Designer at Entale Media Ltd.
- Senior Full Stack Engineer - Angular 2/4 & PHP at City Pantry
- Full Stack Developer (MEAN... ish) at Omnifi
- Senior Mobile Developer - Android at DoctorLink
- Senior Mobile Developer - iOS at DoctorLink
- Backend (Golang) Developer at Geckoboard
- UI/UX Designer at Solna.io
- Front End/Full Stack Engineer at Blackbullion Limited