London, Cambridge, Remotely
We are looking for a talented and experienced front end developer to help build a visually and functionally awesome interface for our MVP that aims to help entrepreneurs navigate regulatory requirements and keep track of change in developing and emerging markets using cutting edge technologies.
4-6 month contract with potential for further work as we progress to full launch.
We are a fun and friendly, small, multi-disciplinary team of industry, legal and tech experts embedded within the Cambridge Centre for Alternative Finance from Judge Business School at the University of Cambridge.
The ideal candidate would be based in Cambridge but open to remote working.
To apply - email Kieran Garvey with a CV and cover letter: [email protected]
Salary range £40,000 — 60,000
More like this
- Head of Informatics at UNEP-WCMC
- Junior / Mid-weight Front-end Engineer at re:infer
- Customer Service Representative at Midrive Limited
- Senior frontend developer at Rebank
- Business Development Manager at SpecifiedBy
- Full Stack Developer at Canvas
- Customer Service Manager at Midrive Limited
- Customer Success Manager at GatherContent
- Business Analyst at Flux
- Front-end developer at CreditMint