We are looking for a talented and experienced front end developer to help build a visually and functionally awesome interface for our MVP that aims to help entrepreneurs navigate regulatory requirements and keep track of change in developing and emerging markets using cutting edge technologies.
4-6 month contract with potential for further work as we progress to full launch.
We are a fun and friendly, small, multi-disciplinary team of industry, legal and tech experts embedded within the Cambridge Centre for Alternative Finance from Judge Business School at the University of Cambridge.
The ideal candidate would be based in Cambridge but open to remote working.
To apply - email Kieran Garvey with a CV and cover letter: [email protected]
Salary range £40,000 — 60,000
More like this
- Data Scientist at Oakam ltd.
- Mobile Engineer at Oakam ltd.
- Full-stack developer for our Magento marketplace at Glovebox Direct
- Head of Projects at Evolution AI
- Full Stack Developer at Tab.
- Full-Stack Engineer at Trouva
- Software Engineer at Emma
- Marketing Associate at Capdesk
- Senior Frontend Developer (Vue.js) (£50-60k) at Pollen VC
- Join our NAG (Not-so-big Advisory Board) at Bright Little Labs