Series Eight is a small, remote digital product studio with a team spanning across the UK and Europe. We are design driven — bringing motion and experience to desktop and mobile.
We are are at an exciting stage in our development, having made it through our formative years (with a few awards in tow 🏆) we are ready to put down some roots, define our processes, build a culture and create a world class fully remote team.
We are looking for a Senior Front-End/Full-Stack Developer to lead this next stage. Someone that is excited to help shape our company, to create the conditions for our developers to grow, and that doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty building out challenging projects for interactive startups.
You know and love the basics: semantic HTML and pure CSS (SCSS)
Your sites load lightning fast ⚡
You know Git pretty well
You are a positive person and enjoy communicating with both team members and clients
You love to learn
You enjoy bringing sites to life using CSS animation/animation libraries
You have open-source code on your Github profile
Remote team building events
Personal time for personal projects
A budget for learning
Wanna join? 🤓
Send over your CV with a little about yourself to [email protected] and sample code of your best project.
More like this
- Front End Developer (React) - Movie Industry at Powster
- Join our NAG (Not-so-big Advisory Board) at Bright Little Labs
- Full-stack Developer at Benchmark
- Content Marketing Manager at Digital Risks
- Junior Software Engineer (Full Stack) at CrowdJustice
- Senior Front-end Developer at Geckoboard
- Lead Product Designer at Farewill
- Customer Support for Software (SaaS) at Deskpro
- Product Designer at Nested
- Senior Software Engineer/Technical + Team Lead at Hiver