We are looking for a front-end developer with 2+ years experience to join our highly creative and dynamic team. You will be working on ambitious projects across culture and commerce for web, mobile and everything in between.
We need someone who is positive, focussed and has a genuine enthusiasm to innovate. It's important to understand the nuances of interaction design. To step beyond the functional and craft code that creates elegant user experiences. Your role will be to bridge the gap between design concepts and technical implementation, taking an active part on both sides in defining how digital experiences feel as well as how they work.
- Working with the creative team to build digital brand experiences
- Problem solving to turn ideas into reality
- Ability to build responsive websites and progressive mobile apps using best practices
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Skills And Experience
- Understanding of workflows such as NPM, GULP and Webpack
- Ideally from an agency background working with designers to create the most technically brilliant, creative output
- Experience with integrating into Content Management Systems such as Craft CMS
- Competitive dependent on experience
About Wiedemann Lampe
We are an international, inter-platform brand consultancy, occupying the space between culture and commerce. We craft elegant, inspirational and distilled solutions to complex problems through strategic thought, dynamic creativity and technological excellence. We love what we do and who we do it with. We build brands that connect with audiences through emotive experiences.
More like this
- Experienced Software Developer at Dexda
- Web Developer at Flash Pack
- Operations Managers/Associates at Lyvly
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Test Engineer at QuantSpark Ltd
- Full stack Developer at QuantSpark Ltd
- Front-End Developer at BETR Lend
- Full Stack Developer at Potato
- iOS Developer at Figaroo