Start Date: ASAP
Rate: c.£45-50,000 per annum
The London office of this global Event App Co. has an exciting opportunity for has an exciting opportunity for a Front-end Developer / Data Analyst to crunch the data captured from iBeacons and visualise it in the most effective ways (I.e. telling a story rather than just dumping out information).
About the Role:
- We’re looking for a capable developer experienced in statistical data analysis and visualisation to help us design and build a brand new product providing key insights to event organisers.
- The product will collect and process data from multiple wireless hardware devices.
- The successful candidate would be working within a development team and leading on the analytics and visualisation aspects of the product.
- Additional responsibilities include applying best practices and providing guidance to more junior developers.
About the company:
- You’ll be working with a highly creative team and helping to identify the latest technologies we should use and the products we build.
- You get 20 days holiday a year (plus bank holidays).
- You’ll be working in a relaxed office atmosphere. No dress code and as much coffee, fruit, toast and music as you can handle.
- Experienced in data analysis and data visualisation
- Strong maths and statistics
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Able to work under tight deadlines / pressure
- Good team player
- Good understanding of version control systems
- Experience with data-binding frameworks
- Experience working with web services & APIs
- Experience of working in a Continuous Integration workflo
- Experience in responsive design
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (SASS / LESS)
- Familiarity with web servers E.g. IIS / Apache
- Exposure to native app development E.g. iOS / Android
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.
Salary range £45,000 — 50,000
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at CAST
- Chief Marketing Officer (B2B SaaS) at Intruder
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Front-end developer at Browser
- Software Engineer at Orkestro
- Implementation Engineer at re:infer
- Junior Developer at Arkk Solutions
- Head of Research & Development at ihorizon
- Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps at Arkk Solutions