We’re on a mission to revolutionise women’s reproductive health care - starting with fertility. We are improving both access and personalisation of health-care for women throughout their fertility journey. We are not just building a business, our mission is to create and lead a movement that empowers women to be proactive and confident with their reproductive health.
We founded Adia out of the Zinc.VC accelerator and are backed by Seedcamp and other leading UK-based investors and have established a world-class team of science and medical advisors as well as the NHS. Our founders have decades of experience building teams and businesses, raising capital and working with leading VCs, and navigating growth and successful exits.
We are currently hiring for front-end engineers who are comfortable using React.js || React-Native with Redux. Exposure to serverless technology and AWS is a bonus and an opinion on how you like your API’s structured is even better!
You’ll be involved in the rebuilding of our current platform from the ground up meaning you can have your say on each element of the stack and gain insight into system architecture, application architecture, devops and more. We are currently in the process of moving the stack over to being completely serverless. We are language agnostic so if you want to trial a new language or switch up your current skills and fancy diving into the backend, we have an architecture to suit you. You’ll be working directly with the CTO and CPO and you’ll be upskilling fast.
No one is an expert in everything and these days engineers are expected to manage devops, business logic, networking, security and more. We need you to know as many of these as you can but we don’t expect you to be an expert in all of them by any stretch of the imagination. You will be hired for your current expertise and your willingness to learn.
Our stack contains:
Ruby on Rails
We offer successful candidates:
- A very competitive salary
- Stock options
- 25 days holiday per year
- Flexible working from home when needed with the possibility of a full remote position depending on the applicant. (Many of our team are remote and we have honed the process!)
- Awesome network through the Seedcamp community
- Regular social events with social impact entrepreneurs and startups in our Zinc.VC community, the accelerator where we started.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
More like this
- Senior Software Backend Engineer at Midnite
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Head of Web Development at Forward Action
- Front-end Developer at Inktrap
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- Talent Managers Assistant at Diving Bell Ltd
- European Sales Manager at Flash Pack
- Digital Marketing Manager (Social / Analytics) at KOTA
- Sales Representative at SkipsoLabs
- Operations Manager at OnCare