We’re seeking a front end engineer to join our team at an exciting time for our business. You’ll be helping to grow our success as an AI-first platform, building infrastructure, user interfaces and visualisations that will consume the outputs from computational statistics and data science within our company and enable our clients to make sustainable decisions.
From the outset you’ll be passionate about bringing the innovative approaches needed to establish a brand new category, and using your skills to leverage both business success and real change in the world. As part of a small and focused delivery team, you will play a crucial role in working on feature-rich, data-oriented user interfaces and setting the tone of the next five to ten years of innovation in this exciting company.
The role offers a unique opportunity to join an early-stage, highly mission-driven team where you’ll have the ability to make a significant impact on our company and our users.
We are a team of impatient optimists who want to make a lasting, positive and sustainable impact across the planet. We believe the benefits of AI should be accessible, affordable and used to empower those managing nature’s resources – growers, buyers and policymakers – to adapt to rising climate volatility.
We are also a pro-diversity company and passionate about bringing together people of all backgrounds, because we know that a diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner.
Are you inspired by the power of technology, science and data to create a more sustainable world? If so, join us on our journey and help shape the future of our planet and humanity.You must have:
- Good knowledge of React or Vue
- HTML and CSS
- SASS or other CSS preprocessor
- Clojure(Script) or a keen interest in learning it
- Other functional programming
- Redux or Immutable.js
- D3.js or libraries built on top
- Leaflet.js or other web mapping experience such as MapBox
- Datomic or any kind of SQL
- Amazon Web Services
- GIS tools – PostGIS, QGIS etc.
Our client-facing applications are written in Clojure & ClojureScript using reagent and re-frame, but we’re happy to help you learn these things on the job.
Salary range £55,000 — 65,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- Mid-level & Senior Backend Engineers at Tractable
- QA Engineer at ContentCal
- Full Stack Developer at Street Group
- Senior PHP Developer at Street Group
- Front end developer (London based) at LedgerComm
- Producer /Data journalist at infogr8
- Data Scientist at Founders Factory
- Full-Stack Software Engineer Technical Lead at Wemby
- Head of Impact Partnerships at ImpactEd
- Senior Backend Developer at Dorm