We are a global marketplace and platform giving creators the tools to manufacture, promote, sell and distribute their own limited-edition apparel through pre-order campaigns (and helping shoppers make better buying decisions in the process).
Our mission is to champion creativity, supporting grassroots creators while reducing the waste in fashion. Think ASOS for the new generation.
We are an ambitious, tight-knit and happy bunch who get together and get stuff done out of our lovely Dalston office (right behind the best coffee shop in London). A typical week involves fruit bowls, team sports, trips to the pub and free-lunch Fridays. ✌️🌱
We're looking for a user experience focused developer to take ownership of our frontend code, including our ecommerce site, tools for creators and the admin backend that runs the whole thing.
This is an exciting role for anyone looking to take ownership of a project from ideas to deployment.
You can expect to work with ES6, React/Redux and PostCSS. We use Jest/Enzyme for testing our front-end code and Sentry for error monitoring.
The backend is PHP + Symfony using MySQL. It’s all hosted on the AWS stack, using ECS, S3, SQS, etc.
What you'll be doing
- Helping us build high-performance, easy to maintain, quality frontend software. We’ve paid out over £3,000,000 to creators around the world and we’re growing quickly.
- Exploring solutions to interesting problems with the product team, building prototypes and taking them through to release. We work closely with users and the team to make sure we’re solving the problems that will really help independent creators.
- Helping to manage the frontend technical roadmap, build pipelines and deployments. We’re constantly improving our infrastructure and development process.
- Experience using React or other modern frontend frameworks
- Experience with state management in React (we use Redux)
Nice to haves
- Experience with webpack or other tools to bundle and deploy JS applications
- Interest in design and user experience
- Testing react applications
If you don't meet all of the requirements here, please still apply! We're always looking to hire and the team will be growing even more over the coming months. So if you're not the perfect fit now you could well be in the near future.
- Competitive salary and share options
- High impact in your role. You’ll have a lot of input into discussion on many areas of our backend stack and performance
- In normal times, Work from Home Wednesdays and flexible working hours. At the moment we're all working from home and working out a plan to return to the office safely for those that want to.
- A plant-filled, relaxed working environment
- Weekly team lunch and other regular socials
- Decks in the studio - we're a creative bunch (DJ's / graphic designers / musicians / zine owners)
- Company away days and team experiences over bonuses
Everpress provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.
If we can offer accommodations for you in the recruitment process or you have feedback on how to make our recruiting more accessible, please contact us at [email protected]
Salary range £50,000 — 60,000
Dependent on experience
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Frontend Engineer at causaLens
- Front end developer (London based) at LedgerComm
- Full Stack Developer at Route Reports
- Product Design Architect at Deep Consulting Solutions
- Backend Developer at mavis
- Market Executive (Brand Partnerships) with German at Sweatcoin
- Full Stack Engineer at Skim It Ltd
- 😇 Talent Associate at Beam
- 😁 Operations Executive at Beam
- Full Stack Engineer / Lead at Alterest