Goss Frontend Developer
We are looking for a talented React Native Mobile Developer. The ideal candidate is someone with experience on the mobile side of things. Native experience in at least one framework (iOS or Android) is a must, but we are particularly interested in someone who has worked on projects using React Native.
You will need to be aware of the nuances and details from developing in React Native, and what are its benefits and cons. You also know how to architecture apps, and how to push forward to get better quality products. You care about your code quality and how it affects your workmates.
Goss is a full funded mobile application startup. Building from the ground up. Huge opportunity and much potential to grow. First employee options available. With negotiable salary.
• Work closely with the engineering team
• Work closely with Experience Design throughout the design and development process
• Actively participate in project scoping, planning, design, and execution
• Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
• Contribute to building a modular and performant mobile application
• Integrate and iterate on shared code that can be utilized on platforms outside of mobile
• Use your knowledge of software engineering concepts to design and implement tested, reusable, and modular code
• Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
• Apply knowledge of the business goals to derive innovative solutions for the project, team, and group
• Be an active learner who is up for expanding your breadth of knowledge
• Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
• Have passion for your craft. You feel ownership over everything you ship.
• Proven experience in one native mobile framework (iOS or Android) and React Native.
• Strong technical and practical understanding of React Native Development
• Experience with Typescript
• Experience with UI / UX
• Strong technical and practical understanding of Swift, Kotlin, or both
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or 4+ year relevant work experience
• Proficiency with package management tools such as NPM, CocoaPods, and Gradle
• Proficiency with XCode and/or Android Studio
• Experience using Git and related tools like GitLab, GitHub, Bitbucket, etc
• Experience with front-end performance topics / rendering internals
• Experience mentoring peers, and delivering technical presentations
• Experience delivering feature-level technical design and documentation
• Good problem solving skills as it relates to software developers.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Submit CV
• Code Review
• If we like your code, we will be setting up a phone interview
• Meet in person
• After this interview, well come up with a decision.
Goss is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Salary range £50,000 — 65,000
Employee Equity Option Pool
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- React & React Native Developer at ev.energy
- Senior Account Executive at Textio
- Associate Product Manager at Zero Deposit
- Community Engagement Consultant at Duel
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Growth Manager at Enlitened (part of The Student Room Group)
- Talented Fullstack Ruby Developer at Homeshift
- Head of School Partnerships at ImpactEd
- Software developer at Applied
- Development Operations (DevOps) Specialist at Cambridge Cancer Genomics (CCG.ai)