Enjoy the thrill of working for an early stage fast-growing start-up, with a product that users love? Want to be a crucial part of scaling a business with a talented team? Then we're looking for you!
Claimer is disrupting the field of R&D tax credits with a platform that enables companies to create and submit R&D claims 5x cheaper, and at least 10x faster than traditional specialists. The app went live in April 2019 and is quickly gaining traction - we’ve processed more than 100 claims from £2,000 to £2m+.
The founder has over a decade of experience building companies and has previously run and sold two startups.
Our team is creating a brand new platform that is revolutionising the way companies can claim back R&D tax credits - and beyond. Reporting directly to the CTO, this is a great opportunity to flex your engineering, UI/UX, and architecture design muscles to design and build systems that will be responsible for getting millions of pounds of tax relief back to companies.
• Good knowledge of modern SPA frameworks such as Vue.js, React, or Angular
• Very familiar with HTML5 and SCSS
• Experience with Docker, Webpack, and Sass/less or equivalent
• Experience of - and appreciation of the importance of - writing front end unit and integration tests
• Knowledge of working in an Agile way (e.g. sprints, scrums, retrospectives)
• Some backend development experience
• Some experience with cloud hosting providers such as AWS or Google Cloud
• Great communication skills
• You’re self-motivated and driven with a desire to solve challenging business problems
• You like to take ownership and take pride in contributing to all stages of the development
• We’d love to see evidence of your passion for technology in personal projects outside of work, e.g. blogs, publications or open source projects
Life at Claimer:
You’ll be working for a massively disruptive startup and joining a top notch team.
• Competitive salary
• Be part of the founding team with equity in the business
• You’ll get autonomy and responsibility (and plenty of it!)
• 28 days annual leave (includes bank holidays)
• Witness the growth of an early stage startup from the inside
• Learning, development, and networking opportunities
• Contributory pension
• Free team lunches every month, outings every quarter
What are the next steps?
• Send us your CV/LinkedIn profile and any additional info you feel we’ll enjoy knowing about you
• Our CTO will be in touch to organise a no-strings-attached conversation
• If you like us we’ll then organise a follow-up meeting alongside our CEO, who will be keen to learn more about your background, your ambitions and basically what makes you tick! This could be arranged out of hours or even on the weekend
• If all goes well, we can be in a position to get you started immediately!
NO RECRUITMENT COMPANIES PLEASE
Salary range £40,000 — 65,000
Dependant on experience
More like this
- Full-Stack Engineer at Ophelos
- Full Stack Developer (DevOps) at Twine
- Mobile Developer at Lucky Duck
- Frontend Web Developer (Shopify) at We Make Websites
- Music writers and live contributors at GigList
- Growth Marketer at UENI Ltd
- Content Marketing Specialist (Part-time) at Papercup
- Machine Learning Engineer at Qualis Flow
- Game Artist + UI Developer (£30k - 40k) at labworks.io
- Frontend Developer at Blackbullion