Enjoy the thrill of working for a fast-growing start-up, with a product that users love? Want to be a crucial part of scaling a product and business with a talented team? Then we're looking for you!
Claimer is the new way to claim R&D-related government incentives, with a web-based service and expert team that enables companies to create and submit R&D claims 10x faster and for 6x less than traditional specialists. We’re a funded fintech startup gaining a lot of traction - so far we’ve got back over £5.5m for startups.
The founder has over a decade of experience building companies and has previously run and sold two startups.
We’re taking the traditional claims process back to first principles, and building it back up with new tech that simplifies an incredibly complex domain, in a user-driven way.
Together we’ll disrupt the old world of slow and expensive specialists to create claims with an elegant data-driven platform that uses API integrations, machine learning, sophisticated document automation, and expert knowledge.
You’ll have an excellent track record of delivering great engineering solutions to complex problems, while being highly respected by your peers and team members. You’ll be deeply passionate about the product you own. You’ll relish working with a team of seasoned founders, engineers, technologists, and tax specialists.
You will get an education in how a startup is created, built and scaled. Reporting directly to the CTO, you’ll be able flex your UI/UX and engineering muscles to design and build systems that will be responsible for getting millions of pounds of tax relief back to companies almost entirely automatically.
What we’re looking for:
- Incredible attention to detail, with ‘user first’ thinking
- Experience with Docker, Webpack, and Sass/less or equivalent
- Experience of - and appreciation of the importance of - writing front end unit and integration tests
- Able to bring UI/UX designs to life in pixel perfect fashion
Life at Claimer
- Autonomy and responsibility
- The adventure and challenge of doing something that’s never been done before
- A powerful new work laptop (Macbook Pro or PC based)
- Perks scheme (discounts and rewards with 30,000+ brands)
- Flexible annual leave policy - minimum of 28 days
- Competitive salary with share options, worth tens of thousand of pounds
- Contributory pension
- Team lunches every month
- Serviced office in South London, UK, but we support fully remote working, or a mix - it’s up to you.
What are the next steps?
- Send us your CV/LinkedIn profile and any additional info you feel we’ll enjoy knowing about you. Our CTO will then organise a no-strings-attached conversation.
- If you like us we’ll then organise a follow-up meeting alongside our CEO, who will be keen to learn more about your background, your ambitions and basically what makes you tick!
- We like to move fast at Claimer - there is no red tape or bureaucracy. If we both think it’s a fit, we’ll want you to start as soon as you’re ready!
Salary range £50,000 — 70,000
+ share options worth £tens of thousands
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Fullstack, Backend & Frontend Engineers at Collective Benefits
- Full Stack Developer at Applied
- Technical Director at Podium
- Data Engineer at Podium
- Full Stack Developer at Podium
- Front-End Developer at Automata
- Full-Stack Engineer at Ophelos
- Operations Manager at Wine List
- Customer Support at Wine List
- Community Lead at Wine List