Credentially builds B2B SaaS for healthcare credentialling. Established in 2016, with offices in London and Lisbon our team brings together years of experience in medicine and technology, with a shared passion for healthcare efficiency. Last year we grew 300% ARR and entered Canadian, USA and French markets.
We automates credentialing, onboarding and compliance process by focusing on user experience, providing direct integrations with governments and using deep learning to automate the process. We save doctors valuable time and improve patients' safety.
We are currently looking for a Frontend Engineer to join our team in Portugal.
Who do we need?! Talented and energetic developer with 3+ years of experience in frontend development, who has at least a year of close communication with the React/Redux stack.
If you are full of ambition and desire to learn new technologies, develop towards the creation of application architecture, you like to deal with complex and extraordinary business tasks, and you want to work with a modern stack and frameworks - we are waiting for you!
Technology stack keywords:
ES2020, Typescript, React 17, Redux, Redux-Saga, Final Form, JSON schema, Syncfusion grid, Material UI, SASS, BEM, Webpack, Jest
Working with us you will be able to:
- Participate in the creation of a high-quality and useful product
- Strongly pump in development
- Take part in the development of business solutions (we love a reasoned initiative)
- Try yourself in related areas (DevOps, BD, etc.)
- Work in a comfortable environment with a friendly and well-coordinated team
What we expect from the applicant:
- 3+ years of experience in frontend development
- From 2 years of close communication with the React/Redux stack
- Deep understanding of the general principles of web development
- Understanding SOLID and design patterns
- Ability to create common templates
- Ability to think creatively and translate your thoughts into reality
Life is what is happening while you are at work. Therefore, we make every effort to make you love it!
- Work on our own product with potential to change the healthcare globally
- A strong team of professionals and a culture of constant development
- Work on exciting, challenging tasks
- Decent wages, stable work
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible holiday policy: 22 work days - can be split into as many parts as you want
- Work laptop (macbook), extra monitors
- Day food allowance card
- Daily communication in English
- Friendly colleagues and progressive thinking management loyal to the employees
- Internal company trainings from colleagues with very experienced team
More like this
- Front-end developer at Anyone
- Product Designer at Magnetic Rock
- UX / UI Designer at Series Eight
- Senior Software Engineer at NearSt
- Product Design Lead with UX background at Flow Bio
- Back-end developer at EQUITY X LTD.
- Data Analyst Teacher (fully remote) at Boolean
- Senior Backend Devloper at Alvius
- Enterprise Sales Manager at Sideways 6