We're looking for more incredible frontend web engineers to help develop our products and bring the joy of web to our other teams. If you've got strong React experience and a friendly attitude, get in touch.
Although it may surprise you, we build a lot on the web including:
- A web application for consumers
- Simcity, our top secret city analysis and network planning tool
- Real time management and analysis tools to help us understand our Smart Ride responsive service
- Tools to improve data in cities
You'll code, test, review, and ship multiple times a week - in between providing your expertise to help guide us through all of the decisions that go into building both great products and a great company.
You should have a strong understanding of best practices of web development and impressive front-end skills (ES6, JS).
- React, Redux
- GraphQL, Node, Flow
- CSS Modules, CSS-in-JS
- Other better tools that we don't even know about yet (come and tell us!)
- Commercial web development experience
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Experience working with maps and GeoJSON a plus (but you already knew that)
- Be self-directed and driven
- Have the ability to articulate super-nerdy ideas to people who don't have computer science degrees
- Take pride in the work you do
Benefits include competitive pay, equity / stock options, and various startup perks like food and travel.
Salary range £40,000 — 70,000
Dependant on experience
More like this
- Senior Front-end Developer at Geckoboard
- WordPress Developer at Wholegrain Digital
- Junior Software Engineer (Full Stack) at CrowdJustice
- Lead Product Designer at Farewill
- Technical Sales Specialist Intern at Aurity Ltd
- UX/UI Design Lead at Midrive Limited
- Lead Software Engineer at HyBird
- Senior Full Stack Web Developer (Frontend Focus) at Schema
- Junior Full Stack Web Developer (Frontend Focus) at Schema
- Senior Frontend Developer (Vue.js) (£50-60k) at Pollen VC