- Minimum of 5 years experience in web application development
- Minimum 2 years experience leading product teams
- Stack experience (MongoDB, Express, React, NodeJs)
- Ensuring security of the overall platform
- Knowledge of web application security (TLS, OAuth2, SQL Injection attacks etc.)
- Experience in TDD and Agile methodologies
- Write clean concise, and well documented code
- Experience working with messaging platforms a nice to have
BackgroundYou may have worked with early stage startups before and know what it’s like to work beyond your defined job role.
You’re great at delivering products and willing to work to produce something you are
truly proud of. You take pride in being a founding member of an ambitious company with
ambition to head towards role of Tech Lead and potentially CTO.
Salary range £40,000 — 60,000
0.25 - 2.5% depending on experience
More like this
- Community and Content Manager at Big Couch
- Product Manager at Baby2Body
- DevOps Engineer at END.
- Lead Software Engineer at Messly
- Marketing Manager at Xara GmbH
- Head of Growth/Co-Founder at Fast Growing Tech Company
- Front-end Developer at Ignite Hospitality
- Senior Front-end Web Developer at miDrive
- Lead Engineer at Stowga