Full Stack Developer
London but also NYC / Los Angeles
We are looking for an experienced developer to join a new startup.
We are an exciting publishing company that's been changing how we publish books over the past ten years. The industry remains in a state of flux and provides much opportunity for new, innovative and disruptive technologies.
For this new project, we have been working with a London university on a proof of concept and now need a Tech Lead to jump onboard and see it through to a working platform. It's our intention that the successful applicant will become CTO of the new platform along with stock options.
It's not expected that a full time commitment will be required at this stage.
You will be working with the team in London (we have a second office in NYC).
We want someone who is keen to be entrepreneurial as well as being good at what they do.
This is an opportunity to be part of a talented and ambitious team, offering both a fulfilling role and potential for strong rewards as the company grows. We're a friendly company, and we aim to create enjoyable work environment.
If you think you would be a valuable addition to our team and wish to explore this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your CV and covering letter.
More like this
- Growth Marketer at Quit Genius
- General Management Intern at Pixoneye
- Android Developer (jnr-mid) at Quit Genius
- Technical Co-Founder/Engineering Director at Style Points
- Customer Service Executive at Promotional Space
- Frontend & Android Developer at Cera Care
- Frontend & Backend Developer at Cera Care
- Business Development Manager at Contagious