We are looking for an experienced developer to join a new startup.
We are an exciting publishing company that's been changing how we publish books over the past ten years. The industry remains in a state of flux and provides much opportunity for new, innovative and disruptive technologies.
For this new project, we have been working with a London university on a proof of concept and now need a Tech Lead to jump onboard and see it through to a working platform. It's our intention that the successful applicant will become CTO of the new platform along with stock options.
It's not expected that a full time commitment will be required at this stage.
You will be working with the team in London (we have a second office in NYC).
We want someone who is keen to be entrepreneurial as well as being good at what they do.
This is an opportunity to be part of a talented and ambitious team, offering both a fulfilling role and potential for strong rewards as the company grows. We're a friendly company, and we aim to create enjoyable work environment.
If you think you would be a valuable addition to our team and wish to explore this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your CV and covering letter.
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Sales Intern at Everpress
- Web Content Copywriter at Voxbone
- Backend Engineer at Aludio Technologies
- Full Stack Developer at Motorway
- Software Development Lead at Orphidia
- Senior Ruby Developer at Oxford Valuation Partners
- CTO / Co-founder at EcoBike
- Junior Product Manager at Bridebook
- Senior Software Engineer - Java, Spring, Agile, at ANDigital
- Sales executive at Expressly