Full stack developer
Car Quids is looking for a full stack developer to join our team in London. This role will work directly with the founders and we’re looking for someone who’s up for a challenge, with a view to making them CTO in due course.
We are funded by Seedcamp and Oxford University and prominent angel investors from the marketing/advertising sector.
We work with brands such as Papa Johns, JustPark, Bloom & Wild, Makers Academy, Travelex, eMoov, easyCar.
We crowd source advertising space by turning peoples’ cars into spaces that brands can advertise on. Car owners get paid in return and they really like us (NPS of 92)!
Our tech is the core reason brands choose us. Using GPS we can show them a heatmap of where their branded fleet has been seen. Our planning algorithms mean our clients can estimate how many people will see their ads and how often with just a few clicks. The next stage of our technology will change the way outdoor advertising is bought and planned.
Our tech is built on MEAN stack (MongoDB, Express, Angular and Node.js). The ideal candidate will be able to quickly accustomise themselves with our existing tech as well as suggesting new technologies to use.
You will have a great deal of autonomy, even by startup standards. In addition to being a resourceful developer, we’d love it if you had an eye for design.
- HTML 5/CSS 3
- Mongo DB
Nice to haves:
- Adobe CS experience, particularly Illustrator
- Responsive Web Design experience
- Big data experience
- AWS experience
- Likes cars!
More like this
- Digital Marketer at Makers Academy
- Partnerships Executive at Fanbytes
- Senior Product Designer at Potato London Ltd
- Software Developer at Flynotes
- Technical Project Manager at Powster
- Full-Stack Engineer at Thriva
- Junior Entrepreneur at Sweatcoin
- Enterprise Sales Manager at Keboola