For gig tradespeople who use recruitment agencies and feel like the construction industry doesn’t have their best interests at heart, earwig is a career jetpack. It’s what a careers centre could be if it was built by tradespeople and leveraged the latest tech. And unlike standard careers centres, earwig understands tradespeople’s deepest needs — from basic security to self-actualisation — and gives them thrusters to push the boundaries of their potential.
If you thrive in a small, dynamic product team continuously running rapid experiments, if you want to be involved in the growth of a company from its earliest stages, if you’re out for your next opportunity to impact millions of people’s lives, then we’d like to talk to you.
earwig is seeking a London-based full-stack developer for a pioneering product team to radically improve work for the 45 million gig tradespeople around the world.
We are not asking candidates to send CVs or portfolios at this stage. Instead, we are inviting candidates to apply by answering some questions related to the role. Your answers will be anonymised, randomised and reviewed by a panel of reviewers. This blind reviewing process is intended to remove unconscious bias and create fairer, more inclusive hiring.
We hope you enjoy answering the questions. You will be able to give feedback about it at the end. And we love to give feedback too. You will receive feedback on how your answers were scored.
Please apply here. You don’t need a CV, just your brain. Good luck!
Salary range £60,000 — 65,000
+1.25% share options
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Full Stack Software Engineer at Lollipop
- Work in conservation (with React Native) at Chirp Birding
- Software Engineer - Full Stack (PHP/React) at Dawson Andrews
- Head of Engineering at Zero Deposit
- Front-end developer at Geeky Medics
- Digital Marketing Executive at Pockit Limited
- Lead Engineer at Zero Deposit
- Data Science Director at Juni
- Customer Success Director at Juni
- 🛒 E-commerce Manager at Yuca at Yuca