Job Title: Full Stack Developer
EMAGIN provides water and wastewater utilities with an Artificial Intelligence driven platform to help their staff make smarter operational decisions in real-time when controlling their critical infrastructure. In doing so, we’re able to help utilities drive down their operational costs, enhance reliability of services and reduce risks to public safety and the environment.
The Right Candidate:
In short, we’re looking for impact-minded software developers and architects – those who are passionate about making the world a better place through Artificial Intelligence. As a Full Stack Developer at EMAGIN, you’ll be responsible for maintaining data structures behind billions of dollars in critical water infrastructure for Fortune 500 companies. We’re looking for ambitious, energetic, and talented individuals to join our purpose-driven community as you bridge the technical and business worlds to deliver products for the global water sector. You’ll have the opportunity to lead teams in building mission critical systems and services for high profile clients globally using cutting-edge web technologies in an agile environment. We’re looking for individuals with a broad set of both management and technical skills.
What You’ll Do:
As a Full Stack Developer, you will specifically play a major role in designing, developing, deploying and supporting EMAGIN’s Hybrid Adaptive Real-time Intelligence (HARVI) application. You will have an opportunity to work on and develop your skills in information representation, algorithms and complex computations, UI design and, of course, developing web technologies.
- Support API design discussions, understand backend architecture to implement the front end - Understand and work with large datasets (including time series data) - Research, design, document, implement and test computer software systems, in conjunction with product development requirements, applying principles and techniques of software engineering
What You'll Need:
- 3+ Years of Software Development Experience
Nice to Have:
- Practical experience developing web-based multi-tenant applications - Experience visualizing data in different manners (charts, scorecards, tables, etc.) - Exposure to developing mobile apps is an asset - Cloud Experience (we use AWS) - Experience in working with SQL and NoSQL data stores - GraphQL
Why we think you will love working with us:
Be a part of building something that will make a difference in the world. Have a big impact at an early-stage, VC-backed software startup. Work with a small team of experienced entrepreneurs creating socially-mindful technology.
Other perks include: - Employee Stock Option Plan - Competitive Salary - Access to our amazing amenities such as a games room, ping pong table, and basketball court - Centrally located in Downtown Kitchener in Ontario's Start-up city alongside Google, D2L, and Shopify. - The ability to work remotely periodically - Flexible working hours (core hours are 10 to 3)
If this sounds challenging and interesting enough, and you have prior experience or expertise in any of these related fields, get in touch! Please apply with your résumé/CV and any links (Github)/attachments about relevant projects and related work.
Salary range £0 — 0
More like this
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Executive Assistant at Lyvly
- Technical UI Developer at Humanising Autonomy
- Business Development Manager at FlatFair
- Product Designer at Nested
- Product Designer at Nested
- Senior Golang Engineer at Verisart
- Senior Developer at Pirate Studios