About the Company :
MOBILUS Labs is a completely reinventing the way we experience voice communication. We are a tech startup with the mission to provide frictionless voice communications for teams of any size, at any range, and from any environment. To do this we are developing a hardware / software platform leveraging state of the art technology in bone conduction, voice recognition, artificial intelligence, and multi-network connectivity. As a result, we have the opportunity to build a diverse team and develop technologies for some of the most exciting applications of voice communication in extreme environments including: cycling, SCUBA diving, construction and emergency response. Mobilus is located in central London with a network of international partners in the USA, Hong Kong, and France.
The Role :
Join an elite engineering-driven team and have an immediate impact on defining what “voice as the next platform” truly means! Mobilus Labs is looking for a passionate Software Engineer who loves architecting building, and testing complex systems with a user centric approach. This role will join the team as the Lead Software Engineer to assist in building the Mobilus digital platform in a collaborative environment. You will be collaborating with fellow engineers, designers, and product managers in agile development with user testing in the loop. This role will also give our new team member the opportunity to explore new technologies and approaches in advanced networking techniques, voice recognition, and voice based UX design.
- Lead the technical architecture development for the Mobilus Digital Platform.
- Continue the mobile and back-end development of the Mobilus Voice Communication platform
- Support user testing and development feedback
- Creating internal and external APIs
Required skills and experience:
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Android SDK, APIs and libraries
- Efficient unit and integration testing
- Independent with good communication and team working skills.
“Nice to have” Skills :
- Previous experience with WebRTC and/or Freeswitch
- Previous experience with wearables and/or hardware integration (i.e. Bluetooth, SCO, HFP)
- Experience with voice recognition and transcription libraries and/or APIs
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at Reelables
- HR Officer at Wave
- Frontend or Backend Developers at Pirate Studios
- Software Developer at Karakuri Ltd
- Sales Director at Sweatcoin
- Engineering Manager at Farewill
- Junior Entrepreneur at Sweatcoin
- Technical Content Producer at Code Kingdoms
- Product Lead with UX design background at Sweatcoin
- Junior Entrepreneur with German at Sweatcoin