We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with
experience in Data centric Software Development. Neural Alpha is a unique
consultancy & software development company applying innovative Connected
Data approaches (graph databases, semantic & related technologies) to
Sustainable Investment & other complex requirements within the Financial
Services industry. We help NGOs, financial institutions and investors maximise
the sustainability credentials of their investments – using these technologies
to minimise investments in deforestation, carbon intensive activities &
other areas. Our team is based in Vauxhall & Warsaw (Poland) and due to
expanding consultancy requirements we are hiring.
The role features full training and is a rare and exciting opportunity to join an innovative startup with a great culture, friendly people and a great location in Vauxhall (London).
Ideally the candidate will have a Computer Science background and demonstrable work experience and portfolio pieces illustrating front & back end programming skills. It is also useful but not essential to have experience in using semantic technologies / linked data, graphql, graph databases, Natural Language Processing (NLP) and machine learning techniques.
- Educational Background in Computer Science or related technology education highly desirable
- Experience developing on AWS essential
- 2+ years commercial experience essential
- Experience of deploying Microservices essential
What we offer:
- Fantastic on the job training scheme in core data / software development skills
- Free Office gym membership included
- Great office location in the heart of Vauxhall - we’re based in a co-working space with breakfasts every Monday, social beers on a Friday, kitchen, bike storage & showers
- Eligibility to annual company bonus scheme after 6 months employment.
Note for recruiters:
We do not at present deal with recruiters so we kindly ask that you don't contact us. Please note that any CVs / profiles sent to us will be treated as a gift and any unsolicited emails / telephone calls reported where they breach GDPR & other data privacy regulations.
Salary range £43,000 — 48,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- Full stack developer at Dark Blue
- QA Engineer at ContentCal
- Full Stack Engineer at Verisart
- Sales and Partnership Manager at Thirdeye Labs
- Product Designer at Verisart
- UI/UX Lead at Microtest Ltd
- Product Manager at Microtest Ltd
- Head of Design, Marketing at Dataswift Ltd
- Technical Lead at Collagerie
- Lead Full Stack Developer at GetAgent